Options

Farming money

Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
What's the best way to farm money. I'm a level 38 monk and I'm broke. Can't get enough money to keep up with gear and skill upgrades. I keep leveling up opening up new skills to upgrade and I just don't have enough money to do it. I keep farming various stages which give me loot, but that just doesn't seem efficient enough. If I sell loot, I can't upgrade gear, if I don't, I don't have enough money for anything. I have like 4 skills available and I'm nowhere near being able to upgrade them.

Any good tips for farming money without spending real $?

Comments

• Options
    OnikiruOnikiru Registered Users 16 Posts
    Personally I just bite the bullet for awhile and keep selling loot until I have enough for upgrades or skills. Can easily just farm more loot when money is sufficient for upgrades.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Grave734 wrote: »
    What's the best way to farm money. I'm a level 38 monk and I'm broke. Can't get enough money to keep up with gear and skill upgrades. I keep leveling up opening up new skills to upgrade and I just don't have enough money to do it. I keep farming various stages which give me loot, but that just doesn't seem efficient enough. If I sell loot, I can't upgrade gear, if I don't, I don't have enough money for anything. I have like 4 skills available and I'm nowhere near being able to upgrade them.

Any good tips for farming money without spending real $?

You have to forgo fusion and evolution until you have gathered 2 to 5 million coins. Sell off all inferior weapons and identical expensive weapons. At the same time you may get reagents from your farming. Farming Cyclops, Nian and hellboy repeatedly is the only way to earn enough coins for fusion, evolution and especially skills. Skills can be bought with coins when you reach the right level of play. You need millions of coins to upgrade your skills. Otherwise you have to use real cash.
  • Options
    Is farming main bosses (cyclops, nian, hellsboy) really a more efficient way to farm coins? It seems you can actually get more from farming regular stages. More coin drops, plus loot. Main bosses usually drop only loot.

The other dilemma is that with a better gear u r able to farm higher stages which ultimately give better drops, so if you give up fusing for a bit you are stuck farming the lower stages which takes more time.
  • Options
    XylicXylic Registered Users 4 Posts
    Grave734 wrote: »
    Is farming main bosses (cyclops, nian, hellsboy) really a more efficient way to farm coins? It seems you can actually get more from farming regular stages. More coin drops, plus loot. Main bosses usually drop only loot.

The other dilemma is that with a better gear u r able to farm higher stages which ultimately give better drops, so if you give up fusing for a bit you are stuck farming the lower stages which takes more time.

Yes you are correct on normal runs you can yield more items plus more gold drops but a typical run can be 1-2mins minimum and you normally get lower class items. I run the highest boss i can quickly kill which is now Leg/Nian and i kill it in 10-20 seconds rinse and repeat as quickly as my screen will load till my inventory is full. I found this to much more efficient and I still have a chance to get very rare drops like Unbreakable helm that i still havent found off nian.
  • Options
    Gotcha. That makes sense. I think I was wasting too much time fusing and selling inventory after each run. It still takes me about 2 mins to kill legendary cyclops though. Not sure if it still makes sense to farm him or just do one of the stages after him which at least drop demon champion reagents.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    dont forget to do them side quest as well after daily reset you can easy get 300k+ for finishing them plus them offering medal.
    for straight up purpose of farming for gold just keep farming any boss you can take out in less then 30sec or less and sell all the loots. boss do drop gold but it solittle you dont notice as much, weapon and energy reduction item net you the most gold so i alway sell them regardless of rarity.