Options

How Does "Increase Item Find" Work?

EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
Does it increase the chance that you get a rare item, or does it increase the amount of items you get? I've seen those top players with 250%+ IIF, do they get like 5 gold items every match, and 30~50 items per fight (I'm already getting up to 20 items with 60% bonus)?

Comments

• Options
    Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Not sure how it works but that's a lot of drops you r getting. I'm at over 130% IIF and I'm not getting anywhere close to 20 items per fight. I'm happy if I get close to 10.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    well iif is well know as ingrease item find this attribute are very effectively for hunting rare item include weapon it doesn't need whether you are maximum or minimum requirement to do it in order get those stuff and i very strong to believe that no matter how your iif chances more then 1000percent that is same and why same due to GLU set the drop rate are in randomly and that is a time zone like first week second or so on.
    during critical time drop for Demon Prince Soulshard you are insane crazy finding this item but in zero pieces none stop playing 1 to 2 hours time it never ever drop out.
    the attribute with iif not really important
    so please enjoy your time and not to worry about this issue so seriously