Demonic wings of Abag'Kun

ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
Finally im got thats wings from Hellboy legendary mode.
2dlpurt.jpg

Comments

• ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    2dlpurt.jpg

They do exist! Thanks for the screenshot! :)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    just got this today also after farming hellboy for so long. but it really is rather ugly looking. now I'm tempted to buy the wing of light from the shop.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    just got this today also after farming hellboy for so long. but it really is rather ugly looking. now I'm tempted to buy the wing of light from the shop.

Screenshot of how it looks in combat?
  • kao52533kao52533 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I got it in normal mode hellboy. Seriously
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Screenshot of how it looks in combat?

IMG_2202.jpg
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Wow 500 gems hehe..
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    It the first time im got no1 ranking, just a few hours :)
    wtxgtv.jpg
  • bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    Does it really boost stat lol
    bluedrag wrote: »
    Does it really boost stat lol

No, Imrulkz was just the first person to update his new Helm. He got passed again once some of the pay to play players updated their helms :p
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    you guys just make me jealous i'am ill to find this beautiful wings haha but not the time
    Jon i think that Light wings 300gem and angle wings 3000gem could be come with attribute !!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Nice I just got mine the other day :)
    -Sagelz
  • XylicXylic Registered Users 4 Posts
    Has anyone confirmed if these do drop off normal Hellboy?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^just confirmed, it drops from normal mode.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    2dlpurt.jpg

Hi Imrulkz, im pretty new to this forum and ive couple of questions to ask you..

1. Is this EW3 forum only for IOS players?
    3. I started EW3 few days ago and currently using Android, so this thread you showed us you got the demonic wings from Hellboy .. but when i went into the Android version and have a look, there isn't any Hellboy Stage, is there a major differences between IOS & Android version?
    3. about that VP contribution .. why doesn't Android have those yet?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    Hi Imrulkz, im pretty new to this forum and ive couple of questions to ask you..

1. Is this EW3 forum only for IOS players?
    3. I started EW3 few days ago and currently using Android, so this thread you showed us you got the demonic wings from Hellboy .. but when i went into the Android version and have a look, there isn't any Hellboy Stage, is there a major differences between IOS & Android version?
    3. about that VP contribution .. why doesn't Android have those yet?

Hellboy is the term we members of Ascension guild use for Netherborn, the boss in The Ivar Mountains. You wont find 'Hellboy' in ios either.
    You get VP or valor points only when you fullfil certain quests in a tournament. Wait for the next tournament. Cheers.
    lauapik wrote: »
    Hellboy is the term we members of Ascension guild use for Netherborn, the boss in The Ivar Mountains. You wont find 'Hellboy' in ios either.
    You get VP or valor points only when you fullfil certain quests in a tournament. Wait for the next tournament. Cheers.

ahh i see.. ive done ivar mountain legendary like so many times.. and i still dont get any wings .. is it because glu only put those wings available to be obtain at ios not android ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    ahh i see.. ive done ivar mountain legendary like so many times.. and i still dont get any wings .. is it because glu only put those wings available to be obtain at ios not android ?

I too have done Legendary and Normal Ivar Mountains a zillion times and have never seen one of those darn things and as far as I know thay dont do you any good. i am only interested in Demon Prince Soulshards and can never earn more than 5 and I am an ios user.
    yeah i know it does nothing but having that on you definitely looks good yeah haha
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    2dlpurt.jpg

Well, 10 days on normal ivar, no drops.

7 days on legendary, no drops.

when im farming for cash on legendary yesterday, it drops.

well, they look cool, so ill take it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.