Eternity Warriors 3 PVP and CO-OP mode

gomerulogomerulo Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi everyone,

Don’t get me wrong, i love this game. But every time i play i think that something’s missing.... I would love playing PVP with someone or join to a party to show my skills.
Directly to the point:
...................................Will EW3 implement PVP or Co-op Someday?...........................................

Thanks,

Diego from Chile South America.

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    gomerulo wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Don’t get me wrong, i love this game. But every time i play i think that something’s missing.... I would love playing PVP with someone or join to a party to show my skills.
    Directly to the point:
    ...................................Will EW3 implement PVP or Co-op Someday?...........................................

Thanks,

Diego from Chile South America.

Simplly play EW2. It has everything you asked for. EW3 is for people with infinite patience or rich.
  • HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Simplly play EW2. It has everything you asked for. EW3 is for people with infinite patience or rich.

I dont think id pay lauapik any mind , although hes correct he has a very disrespectful way of saying it. Basically there is really no pvp or multiplayer going on right now in ew3, and while we thought we were clear of shitheads like lauapik i guess we werent. Basically like he was trying to say if you want more multiplayer action you should go check out EW2 , basically right now ew3 is single player
    Hibria wrote: »
    I dont think id pay lauapik any mind , although hes correct he has a very disrespectful way of saying it. Basically there is really no pvp or multiplayer going on right now in ew3, and while we thought we were clear of shitheads like lauapik i guess we werent. Basically like he was trying to say if you want more multiplayer action you should go check out EW2 , basically right now ew3 is single player

Actually EW2 is a better game and more fun than EW3 and I am not being disrespectful by suggesting you play EW2. You can't talk to your partner while playing EW3, you cant' help or revive your friend, You cant plan strategy with your friend, etc. You just do mindless and endless grinding and if you dont believe me just read the post on Recruitment by Ascension. I dont think Glu is going to do anything about Multiplayer or PvP in EW3. They are not interested in entertaining you only in squeezing as much money out of you as much as possible.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    They just mentioned in the China subfourm that multiplayer and PvP will be coming just no date are mentioned. Also something about a Pet System.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    is Glu main company by China or?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    JonWayne wrote: »
    They just mentioned in the China subfourm that multiplayer and PvP will be coming just no date are mentioned. Also something about a Pet System.

Pet System? Interesting if we can get our pet to pee on the bosses and kill them, ha ha.
  • gomerulogomerulo Registered Users 3 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »

Wow, thanks man... Thats what i wanted to read....!

;)
  • ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
    Guys i play EW2 and i'm 75 level full butcher upgraded ad dragon bane full upgrade too..!!
    But it hasn't fun anymore because the EW2 have the abnormalities problem and you can't join in pvp or tournoua...!!
    But there is true that you have the chance to play multiplayer with your friends as I did so many many many times :)
    I believe that in EW3 the normal mode finally it isn't so normal because it require to high GS and to much patience..!!
    I believe it should be a little more easy than now to help newbie players get a good items...!!!
    Don't misunderstand me,i'm just telling my opinion because I have 10 years RPG experience..!!

My ingame name is FuckedUp and my GameCenter name is AplaCr4zy..!!
    If you like add me as a friend..!!