Options

delete my account

Good Afternoon, I would like to know how can I delete my account of the game, when I installed it was associated with my google account. I want to delete this account in order to create another nick. help

Comments

• Options
    ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
    Delete your application and you will be ready for new one :)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Good Afternoon, I would like to know how can I delete my account of the game, when I installed it was associated with my google account. I want to delete this account in order to create another nick. help

very simple question haha
    just create a new google account then it will allow u to start over new and nice nickname :)
  • Options
    ACLSACLS Registered Users 4 Posts
    very simple question haha
    just create a new google account then it will allow u to start over new and nice nickname :)

after opening a new Google account and install the game again, it is still the same:( cannot start over with a new nickname
  • Options
    eyalmpeyalmp Registered Users 4 Posts
    ACLS wrote: »
    after opening a new Google account and install the game again, it is still the same:( cannot start over with a new nickname

gm here are idiots ios delete char working and android not
    no support ingame or inforum
    wtf is this sh1t?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ACLS wrote: »

hey ACLS
    what i mean is your google android login device email have to change a new or another account dont use your existing google as you use on mobile or tablet go to account and log out your existing google android then sign in another google emal account from there you will able to get a new account and new nickname cause your proble is your device has been registered to you existing account in android result you are unable to login different ID ofcause this is the point of error account try man