Options

Cheaters??

Velv_77Velv_77 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi guys

Im interested in what you guys think
Been playing this awesome game for a few days and i noticed that some players have a ridiculous GS and even on the tournament, have stupid fusion levels which seem impossible to reach.

Are these cheaters using mod money gems hack or can this actually be legit?

Co op and PVP would be awesome!!!!

Cheers

Velv77

Comments

• Options
    KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    well they are probably hacking, and it's not exactly impossible you know, almost all mobile games have hacks available to them, not much you can do unless the admins decide to actually enforce it and ban them or something
  • Options
    Velv_77Velv_77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kuranza wrote: »
    well they are probably hacking, and it's not exactly impossible you know, almost all mobile games have hacks available to them, not much you can do unless the admins decide to actually enforce it and ban them or something

I hope glu does something as it renders tournaments useless...
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    how high is ridiculous? GS more than 9k on a hero is possible if the players have the Wonderous & Godly Gears, which was reward from all the previous tournaments.

As for VP, well, I have 1mils VP for this fusing tourney now. No hacking. I welcome Glu to check my account.
  • Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    Well... Maybe they should check everybody who spend thousands of gems...
    Theres a hack enabling to get 5k gems...
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Trust me. 5k gems is nothing, it far less than enough to get you any progress into the game.

For the spinning tournament, 5k gems can only earn you like 300k VP from the gold god spin. Top players are scoring like 2mils to 4 mils VP. So how much can 5k gems do, really.

And if you think spinning 5k gems from the Gold God Offering will you the Legendary Gears that you want, it's literally easier to strike a million dollars lottery.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Trust me. 5k gems is nothing, it far less than enough to get you any progress into the game.

For the spinning tournament, 5k gems can only earn you like 300k VP from the gold god spin. Top players are scoring like 2mils to 4 mils VP. So how much can 5k gems do, really.

And if you think spinning 5k gems from the Gold God Offering will you the Legendary Gears that you want, it's literally easier to strike a million dollars lottery.

Jon there still new and there dont know about this game how it works and the junior player should try and get play how you can earn in VP point or upgrade your armour weapon stuff and there for please write back you feedback before you comment a cheater or hacker