Red Wings how it look

Hi Guys let me introduce you what is actually this name call for red wings
this is the Demonic Wings of Abag'Kun the wings belong to Hellboy but get die and get kill by my superhero Mage and hellboy drop this Wings for two time that i already equip and i just get another red wings and so many wings i had today lett see clear below the time of killing Hellboy in legendary mode by Mage

image.jpg

image.jpg

Comments

• PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    what !!
    why doesn't Android version drop any of the wings :( ive done the stage so many times
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    image.jpg

this red actually doesn't help anything for your hero it seem just show off and you guys who need to hunting this wing here is there tips for you for sure
    Ren Wings (Demonic Wings of Abag'Kun) only drop in Hellboy Normal or Legendary both mode and this item are very very rare please take caution and just farm it hard work it hard as usual it will drop for you one day and dont ask me about why u dont get this wings and i sick for answear your qeustion
    PutPut wrote: »
    what !!
    why doesn't Android version drop any of the wings :( ive done the stage so many times

Hi putput
    i not sure about Android OS man but it seem time may add on means soon update maybe available for Android user
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Nice post man:)
    -Sagelz
  • UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Wow your Mage looks gorgeous :)
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
    Utopia wrote: »
    Wow your Mage looks gorgeous :)

you can earn same weapon man keep up fighting and leveling up your skill then everyone love u haha
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I so envy you i farmed hellboy so many time i havent seen a wing.. and you have 2?.... i alrdy have so many set of unbreakable and weapon.. just no wing. T.T
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Punctuation isn't difficult to learn.
  • trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Punctuation isn't difficult to learn.

Neither is tolerance.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
    pelepala wrote: »
    I so envy you i farmed hellboy so many time i havent seen a wing.. and you have 2?.... i alrdy have so many set of unbreakable and weapon.. just no wing. T.T

hi pelepala
    i had told you this hunting down for Demonic Wings is rare item mean possibly that is 1/100 or 1/10000 chances drop u have to stay calm and patient play we all get this wing at the same attitude as you did today why my friend all of them almost get this wing but myself i didn't at all ??
    because is rare item man please paid more patient in this game it will drop out day one to you.
    good luck man
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    image.jpg

wonderwoman and batman had a baby and she grew up like this...
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    trLLLLL wrote: »
    Neither is tolerance.

touché . English may not be his main language.

Grats on the wings man. I love the mage...hopefully I get to hellboy (with mage) soon.
    The Jade Forest Cyclops drop epic Generals Flags
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

I think this flag wings look so close to Journey to the west Monkey king flag
  • yuengwapoyuengwapo Registered Users 12 Posts
    nice good very nice
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    already beat that hellboy under 15sec and still no luck finding the wing T_T
    iif already >200% and still no luck getting the wing T_T
  • niekniek Registered Users 7 Posts
    I gues I got really lucky for once. The wings dropped from hellboy normal after my 20th or so kill. With only 2400GS at level 29. But those damn shards take hunderds of kills for me so I am still stuck there upgrading my gear anyway >.<
  • thanhdhthanhdh Registered Users 11 Posts
    My Wings, i have got it with map the ivar mountians ( beat champion netherborn 30 times)
    58652204.img0001.png
    58652205.img0003.png
    thanhdh wrote: »
    My Wings, i have got it with map the ivar mountians ( beat champion netherborn 30 times)

hey thanhdh
    we cant see your photo post here please reuploading once again
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    hi pelepala
    i had told you this hunting down for Demonic Wings is rare item mean possibly that is 1/100 or 1/10000 chances drop u have to stay calm and patient play we all get this wing at the same attitude as you did today why my friend all of them almost get this wing but myself i didn't at all ??
    because is rare item man please paid more patient in this game it will drop out day one to you.
    good luck man

One guy got these wings in 10 tries on normal. Took me 17 days (10 on normal, gave up, then after 7 days on legendary, i got them)

So now my warrior has nian wings, flags, and demonic wings, im so happy:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DarkConanDarkConan Registered Users 4 Posts
    hey DarkConan here. I got my DemonicWings after 500+kills of hellboy normal mode and the generalflags i got after beaten cyclops 5 times im a lucky one :D