Options

Item drop 1460 gs 28 lvl warrior

AraquielAraquiel Registered Users 11 Posts
Hello there . I'm try to beat the last boss eternity warriors 3 with 1450 gs but it's impossible it normal mode . I have som question . Where I can find better equipment and deamon reagents . Where can I grind ? Nian ? Map helgrind and 2 maps before was to hard to beat without potions

Comments

• Options
    KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    the third area should drop all demon reagents except the soulshard which only the boss drops but you can't beat him.... grind the map just before the boss and try to complete it as fast as possible, think of a pattern for the map and remember where chests and monsters spawn, if you're lucky you'll get a gold item
  • Options
    so wchich map i must grind ? Donstad mead river ?
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Araquiel wrote: »
    so wchich map i must grind ? Donstad mead river ?
    You and I are in same boat.. I tried farming mead river, donasdt, but drop were crap.. Now I am able to farm Nian effectively but the drops are crappier...man glu sure wants me to spend money huh....fuk no!
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Araquiel wrote: »
    Hello there . I'm try to beat the last boss eternity warriors 3 with 1450 gs but it's impossible it normal mode . I have som question . Where I can find better equipment and deamon reagents . Where can I grind ? Nian ? Map helgrind and 2 maps before was to hard to beat without potions

Hi Araquiel
    now firstly what hero you use and are you in normal mode ? equip like weapon name ? GS armour ! leg gs, arm gs, shoulder gs, helmet, & chest gs.
    i need those all info before i call comment any susgestion to you.

well base on your little info about you are getting stuck on Hellboy ivar mountain..
    so basically you should equip atleast a weapon blue Lv26 or Lv28 in order to kill Hellboy in normal mode
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Hi Araquiel
    now firstly what hero you use and are you in normal mode ? equip like weapon name ? GS armour ! leg gs, arm gs, shoulder gs, helmet, & chest gs.
    i need those all info before i call comment any susgestion to you.

well base on your little info about you are getting stuck on Hellboy ivar mountain..
    so basically you should equip atleast a weapon blue Lv26 or Lv28 in order to kill Hellboy in normal mode
    and where do u farm those weapons sir?
  • Options
    So I have warrior 28 lvl normal mode . Me eq
    Great sword of the Slayer 500 gs
    Durable helmet of fortitude 105 gs
    Striking pouldrons of fortitude 162 gs (max 315)
    Imposing chestplate of fortitude 114 gs (max 220)
    Spectacular bracers of fortitude 119 gs
    Spectacular boots of resolve 115 gs
    Spectacular talisman of the vulture 197 gs
    Mystical ring of the vulture 159 gs
    Total gs 1470
    I have also better weapon in inventory but I don't have daemon hearts to upgrade . Ferocious sword of the predator 305 gs ( max 710)
  • Options
    AviiciiFanAviiciiFan Registered Users 8 Posts
    Its just all luck, I'm sure the drop rates in all areas tend to go lower and lower as dungeons go by lol. I guess its time to play the "repeat till-your-phone-battery-dies" x2 in the same dungeon before the final boss.
    I haven't gotten that far, but from what it seems, looks like glu does want you to pay xD but u sony, its a hack and slash game, it'll drop something worth ur time eventually. Just patience. :/
    Character: IPaganI
  • Options
    Someone can help me find map where can I drop daemon hearts ? Hellboy and 3 map before was to hard for me