Options

Being part or a guild necessary?

AviiciiFanAviiciiFan Registered Users 8 Posts
I'd just figure asking for the fact that every post I see is about joining a clan. What do you get out of it? More items? Stronger outcomes? Hell Iv been reading the forums and I feel as if its more useful since none of these posts most likely got a reply in-game with a guild invite LOL. Well I guess going solo is probably your best bet. If you have any questions send me a message, I'm sure I'd most likely be able to help you out in some sort of way :).
IGN: AviciiFan
Monk: lvl22 651gs
Character: IPaganI

Comments

• Options
    UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Being part of a guild it's not necessary. But could be helpful through VP Tournament (Guild prizes).
    And if u have friends in-game, is even better be all in the same chat everytime :)
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Being in guild makes you stronger? Definitely. It is also a good source to ask for where to get xxx item because there isn't a wiki for this game yet. For example, people have doubts about demon wings dropping from normal hellboy, but it was confirmed by one of the guild members in my guild (around lvl 30 with the wings). Nobody wants to go to the public chat because it's always the "cyclops so hard, how to beat cyclops? yay I beat cyclops" bs every day. Sometimes there are ppl asking questions there, but you won't feel the urge to help them lol. Also I do enjoy having an extra 25 silver and iron coin every tournament. Really helps when you are stuck at one stage.