Options

Where to farm

RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
Where should I farm? I am not even close to beating the level BEFORE hall of divine and the level before that doesn't drop items that give me enough of an improvement overall to change out with my current gear...

Comments

• Options
    Someone should make a thread of good spots to grind at just a simple list like grind ancient cavern then cyclops then once you reach X grind at X and grind at X til X blah blah blah... It would save a lot of questions.... The primer is useless for normal mode because it doesn't really tell you any good spots to grind for items to progress.
  • Options
    UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Try farm on the first 2 bosses. If u are lucky u got epic or legendary equip.
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
  • Options
    I already have all purple/gold items from cyclops and maps 1-3 levels above him. I cannot beat the level BEFORE nian it is so hard with the boss and the little mini boss too. I've been farming at temple of vaj ra or whatever its called and i havent really gotten anything but fiends reageants that I cant use because i have no items that use the reagants.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Try farming at dragon's tail for a purple weapon. I had a butcher fist for my monk, and for the other two chars I had weapons with crit damage only. Although the stats sucked, the base damage is more important. If you can beat previous levels fast, dragon's neck is a nice place to farm for hearts. I'm suggesting dragon's tail for weapon farming because that's the area I've been getting good weapons (though luck may change depending on person). Temple of Vaj'ra is my second choice.
  • Options
    On youtube there a people beating nian with no hp pots and they have like 300 less gs than me... Both a monk and a warrior did it at 600 gs... im at 930... The level before nian is just too hard, I cant fight 2 high hp monsters at once..
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It's all about knowing the enemy's moves. For catkin, if you are using warrior then there's no other trick than parrying at the right time. Timing is essential for warrior, and if you cannot time right then it is better to switch to monk or mage. For monk, you have to run far away when the catkin is attacking. When she stops attacking, quickly come back and attack a bit, then repeat. Yes, it takes a long time but survival is the most important thing in a battle. When I fought those nasty beasts for the first time, it could take up to 4 mins to beat them (and up to 5 mins to beat cyclops/nian/hellboy).
  • Options
    Finally got a new weapon and its costed me like 40k so far and Im gunna fuse my old sword for 10/15 on last upgrade... Then im grind cyclops and try nian again since ill do hopefully over 100 damage.