wtf is this??

jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
I am not spending my money on a game that continuously requires you to buy more gems for potions, gear, and evolving items when boss fights are way to hard for basic fun play. Cyclops is way to hard with no gems and the previous stage does not drop gear needed to beat him ive ran it 150 times. Not including other bosses. Not to mention where are my free credits????

Comments

• bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
    Back to FarmVille for you then
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    No, it was a message to glu at how big of a noob creators they are.. they want to make money then do it right. Make people want to enjoy the game and not have to spend hundreds to actually beat it or spend many many months worth of many hours to make tiny very tiny baby steps just to make 0.3 increase for stats to progress onto another boss that will require you to farm even more. Ive done my farming in wow for things like stormherald. Took me two months but it was the best in bc for pvp. That was worth it.
  • UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Complete the previous quest and win gods offerings.
    Then use it for find equip at least rare (blue).
    Farm stages for reagents and up ur equip.
    Learn the cyclop patterns too.
    Try stay behind him, block his attacks and use pots when necessary.

You have done.
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    bigeasy wrote: »
    Back to FarmVille for you then

ha

• ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Weapon and armor will be change at lvl 15,21,26,31,36
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Weapon and armor will be change at lvl 15,21,26,31,36

there's also 47 isnt it ?
    ive got one from vp tournament today which is lvl 47 boots
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    there's also 47 isnt it ?
    ive got one from vp tournament today which is lvl 47 boots

how are the wonderous boot compare to the unbreakable?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Utopia wrote: »

You have done.

hey Utopia
    you are quiet active in forum man lot of pages you have giving advice haha thats great and best helping junior player assist and guard them every level when he stuck on cyclops or nian
    pelepala wrote: »
    how are the wonderous boot compare to the unbreakable?

hi pelepala
    i got this item
    but it seem just a GS higher compilation with unbreakable and wonderous but in unbreakable come with three attribute wonderous is just two i susgest wonderous cause higher GS and show off better
  • UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    hey Utopia
    you are quiet active in forum man lot of pages you have giving advice haha thats great and best helping junior player assist and guard them every level when he stuck on cyclops or nian
    I like to help whan i can :) Thanks^^
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Utopia wrote: »

You have done.
    Really now... thanks for the advice.. I ended up spending hours after that farming for gear making no improvements and I stuck it out for 30 more attempts on cyclops using no potions reaching lvl 16 ane 450 gs with fused gear cuz nothing good drops before him that isnt of any use to make improvements for game play stability.
  • SilesSiles Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have spend 4.99€ yesterday and didnt get any diamond... that is the only think that pissed me off!
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    hi pelepala
    i got this item
    but it seem just a GS higher compilation with unbreakable and wonderous but in unbreakable come with three attribute wonderous is just two i susgest wonderous cause higher GS and show off better

I see thanks HenShin hoho. Just wondering what the best method of getting the reward? joining a guild? i only made it to top 250 on last Tournament w/o a guild.
  • RedfinoRedfino Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have all gold and purple gear and it all dropped from cyclops. Have not spent a penny on this game and love it. The only thing I say they need is an auction house system or a trade function in game.
    pelepala wrote: »
    I see thanks HenShin hoho. Just wondering what the best method of getting the reward? joining a guild? i only made it to top 250 on last Tournament w/o a guild.

yup top guild really help u get epic armour helmet chest leg arm shoulder so far no weapon prize giving from GLU yet
    but i can tell u most useful item is unbreakable because it come with three attribute like defending,ingrease item find & energy reduction in other hand wondrous only two defending , energy reduction or ingrease item find depend what armour u get from tournament prize and honestly man there all are same thing only weapon higher are more effectively result to kill any boss out there
  • MrFraggleMrFraggle Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am very new to this game, a couple of days, and recently took on Cyclops. Did not expect to beat him first time round but also did not expect that after dying any potions used during that time were gone for good. And I certainly do not have enough to take him on again.

Will give it a couple more days but I think this is a game that requires to much cash to really progress.
  • HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    MrFraggle wrote: »
    I am very new to this game, a couple of days, and recently took on Cyclops. Did not expect to beat him first time round but also did not expect that after dying any potions used during that time were gone for good. And I certainly do not have enough to take him on again.

Will give it a couple more days but I think this is a game that requires to much cash to really progress.
    This game is not ew2, you need to constantly farm old areas and upgrade your weapon till you can take on cyclopse. After you kil him and get some good gear you really will realize how easy he is. You need to follow his attacks which are nothing compared to nian. If you feel cyclopse is hard you should probably go back to candy crush.