Options

31.6k VP Mage LF decent guild

GuaizzGuaizz Registered Users 11 Posts
Just started the game last week. Currently at 2.5k GS on Mage and farming legendary cyclops and 2 stages from leg nian.

Hoping to enter a guild that will do justice for my efforts atleast. Thank you

IGN: Gdead

update: 3.4k GS (21/1)

update: 5.8k (22/1) farming hellboy

Comments

• Options
    MasiyahinMasiyahin Registered Users 9 Posts
    Add me IGN: Samboy
    at work right now and can't play but I'll talk to our guild leader about you :)
  • Options
    thank you Samboy, saw your guild advert but it said android only =(

latest update: 3.4k GS, farming legendary Nian while slowly reaching hellboy...

any tips on where to grind coins fast will be appreciated... 180 gems for 750k seems to be a good bargain for the time required to farm... =.="
  • Options
    PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    are you on IOS ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • Options
    yup~ i'm IOS. should be able to hit 4k-4.5k GS today after work.. gonna post an update later on...

may i ask what do you guys feel about the odds of a 36 gold weapon (butcher) and the unbreakable helm dropping from nian? contemplating if i should drop some gems to make the 36 epic butcher weapon 3 stars for hellboy or keep grinding for a gold...
  • Options
    i'm really grateful for the responses received. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that i have decided to hold back from accepting invites until the next tournament, taking this time to concentrate on progression instead.

sorry for bumping a personal thread that has no real contribution to the community. i'll make it up in future.....