Options

2 bugs plz help

Hi there! well the first bug.

1-My level 50 dont get any exp point. well it does but lose it all. Some of my friend still have them all. But me I m like stunked all the way down. It just suck but change nothing yet to the game...

2-This one is making me really sad. I start a new guild, give promotion but... Lag make it 3 time so now I have a level 10 as leader of my own guild... WTH... Loll Can anyone put me back to place. the guy level 10 is juste not there. It does nt make sens for him to lead dont you think ;)

Name; Budo
Guild; GMQcEvolution
Thx

Comments

• Options
    PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    sorry for the OT but how did you get to level 50 ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    1) level 50 is the current max level, not bug. exp will reset everytime u log in after level 50.

2) tough luck. if that lv10 guy still doesn't log in, then suggest u just form a new guild. kick every members out and re-invite them to your new guild. i assume u r still a senior officer.
  • Options
    BudoBudo Registered Users 12 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    sorry for the OT but how did you get to level 50 ?

yeah lotta worf but fun :p
  • Options
    BudoBudo Registered Users 12 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    1) level 50 is the current max level, not bug. exp will reset everytime u log in after level 50.

2) tough luck. if that lv10 guy still doesn't log in, then suggest u just form a new guild. kick every members out and re-invite them to your new guild. i assume u r still a senior officer.

Ok thx for both. Some one I know is now at 1/2 xp. Maybe he just never diconnect lol.
    I ll be patient then hoping to see the guy come back. Or I ll delete all. Thx for your time. :)
  • Options
    PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    do you keep doing stages again and again or ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪