New boss - only drops gold!

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
The next patch will include a new boss, on both normal and legendary modes, between the Cyclops and the lightning boss. This new boss will only drop gold (and sometimes gems).

Ok... this is only a suggestion.... and wishful thinking on my part, but if you would like this also please reply.

Comments

• KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    Then it should be some kind of bonus end game boss, shouldn't be between Cyclops and Nian... something like that should only be available after Hellboy, and should have a really high gs that makes him hard to farm quickly... especially if we're talking gem drops.... or make it scale to player level so unless your gear is really up to date with your level, then it'll be hard to beat him.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    they should make few other maps.. i finished the game in like 1 and a half weeks and im already getting bored, all im doing now is just farming hellboy over and over again.. so i hope there will be a map update as well as the maps exp increases
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    they should make few other maps.. i finished the game in like 1 and a half weeks and im already getting bored, all im doing now is just farming hellboy over and over again.. so i hope there will be a map update as well as the maps exp increases

Or wait for EW4??

Personally I think it has very long playability... 3 characters and 2 levels of difficulty... the game is very hard especially if you don't buy gems.
  • telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    This seems like a good idea. Maybe there could also be extra attributes on armour and rings ect where you can get increase gold find or gem chance.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    guy if you all really wanna GLU chance ther policy please write a feedback and susgestion from the game starting time before you choose any hero right hand side there got feedback to glu.com blue icon click it and write back what u wanna this is forum not feedback it cant help you at all please try it feedback
    and my feedback very simple who won the tournament first place all guild member each of player get 3000gem for winner but so far nothing was reply or comment from glu well that what we can do
    This seems like a good idea. Maybe there could also be extra attributes on armour and rings ect where you can get increase gold find or gem chance.

increase item find is good enough for me.
    ...write a feedback and susgestion from the game ...

Good point. Nothing written in the forums (unfortunately) may not even be looked at by glu, but there is the option of emailing them also.
  • UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    They'll never do a boss that drop gems...
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
    BUMP! Please post here if you want a gold only boss in game! (a boss that only drops gold). I am forever farming gold at lv 46. 2.5m just for 3 skills plus 500k per item fuse (15 levels)
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    JC atm is the best cash cow in the game higher lvl item net more gold then HB (L). 500k per skill is not that bad after update. b4 the patch most player that reach lvl 50 barely have all the skill purchase since gold were mostly use to upgrade gear.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well if u think about gem drop... that boss should be available after you defeat hellboy on legendary BUT... defeated and quest completed on all three chars to unlock that (future) gem drop boss.
  • MikesestMikesest Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok people listen up. INCREASE ITEM FIND says it all. It increases the chance of u getting ITEM'S!!!!!! Not item's with properties. If it was increase magic item find. Itd b different. But its. INCREASE ITEM FIND!!! I can understand why glu went that way. Say a person with a item find of 350%. Which is pretty close to max. Why should he b able to farm gold items like no tomorrow anymore them some1 with a item find of 150%. The 350% item find dude is more LIKELY to find a gold drop because his increase item drop is higher. So more items will drop for him then the dude woth 150% IIF. Its pretty easy to put together.