Options

Heads up on x5 and x10 inventory slots

LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
You do not get X 5 & 10 you get + 5 or 10....I feel ripped off. They are literally advertised in game as times 5 or 10 but only add 5 or 10. You've been warned!!

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I thought it was +5 or +10 all along, and I just started 2 days ago O.o
  • Options
    That's great, this wasn't for you then :) A person well versed in the mathematical symbols would never assume that a times sign actually means plus. This is for those people...
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It showed a picture of a bag pack, then x5. Which means bag space x5. Seems like you failed in math. :P
  • Options
    I was reading it as total inventory times 5 or 10. I could see this being an issue for others is all! I felt terribly ripped off and mad at first.
  • Options
    And I had issues with math up until I actually started trying in college. Then I found if I actually applied myself to the work and really tried. I was really good at math :P
  • Options
    OnikiruOnikiru Registered Users 16 Posts
    ...not so much.
  • Options
    metalforcemetalforce Registered Users 3 Posts
    I love how OP was just trying to help ppl and all these other folks did was demean and mock him/her. If only those college math classes taught manners as well
  • Options
    KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    the 5 or 10 bag space is kind of a given considering how much everything costs in the game if you're buying gems and whatnot....
  • Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    Why would you possibly need 200 or 400 slots? I was thinking about that when I realized it means 5 or 10 additional SLOTS, not BAGS.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.