Options

New character!

telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
First of all, I know this will throw the theme of "three games three heroes" that glu has going on.

Ok, so I was playing and I came to the realisation that Nian kind of resembles the mage with the little balls (ha, ha. Very funny) and hellboy kind of resembles the monk with his fists and explosions. Now the cyclops. He kind of represents the warrior, but only with his dash-type-thing. I was thinking we could get a heavy.

He could carry two swords, attack pretty slow but have higher damage, the ability to stun enemies and really high defence. He would move slowly, have less IIF, less critical chance, more critical damage, more health, and have a weakness of some sort. (Maybe fire, I was thinking.)

It would be really cool too if you make it so he could be a prize with a really easy task, like kill the cyclops ten times in normal mode or two cyclops' at the same time on legendary. Something accomplishable to do with the cyclops that was relatively easy.

I was thinking the skills could be:
-Block
-power stomp
-something
-something
Up for suggestions, obviously.

He could hold two swords at the same time, each doing separate damage and the wings would actually make him a bit faster. I know this is a (relatively) HUGE idea, but I have been thinking about it for ages.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Im pretty happy with the current 3 characters. They are the classic RPG classes.

You are possibly thinking of a barbarian type.
  • Options
    UtopiaUtopia Registered Users 32 Posts
    I want an archer too *O*
    No fail. No cry. NoMercy.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Sorry but I don't think this would work..:/
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Utopia wrote: »
    I want an archer too *O*

I love the face of this Dark Avengers archer jltLzGrdaKNWsNkydKOF67hM6Zv5EIuTcRUC-LAxMLwvcZ0nMEv894oAIrg6XiSdwOZY%3Dh920.jpg

But I think out EW3 Mage is much more beautiful hehe

To OP, I don't think an archer will be added to EW3. Many players ask for additional character in EW2 before but Glu didn't add any (because the EW2 warrior is designed to be a one-man army). They consolidate all the EW2 request before and released it in EW3. Maybe you should wait for EW4.
  • Options
    telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Maybe all three characters can be in combat at the same time in single player?