Options

Auto collect loot in chamber stages

rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
First of all, EW3 is a great game on mobile devices.

I suggest that loot could be automatically collected in some Boss stages after loot drop.

There are some chamber stages in which you need beat just one big boss. Loot is dispatched after you defeat the boss and angle view is switched to another mode for you to see all the loot. But the angle view switch would ruin everything because sometime you don't even know where you are and where the loot is after view-switching. This is much worse if you are playing the game on small screen devices such as iPhone or iPod-touch. If the role and loot are located in the lower-left of the screen, you have no way to pick up anything in 5 seconds.

Since there is only one set of loot you need collect, it might not be necessary for the role to run over the loot to collect them.

Comments

• Options
    GoochGooch Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree, especially in Nain where u have to wait until he disappears in order to collect the loot underneath him. His fade is delayed
  • Options
    rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It really sucks when the loot and the role are under the button, at the lower left of the screen, or even worse, at the bottom of the screen under the shielding.
  • Options
    ZepahsZepahs Registered Users 5 Posts
    true.

as for monk: u can dodge right into nian to catch a few loot pieces. :-D
  • Options
    MormonDudeMormonDude Registered Users 7 Posts
    rescue1 wrote: »
    It really sucks when the loot and the role are under the button, at the lower left of the screen, or even worse, at the bottom of the screen under the shielding.

2X - that is frustrating.
    lvl 75 grand dragon in ew2
  • Options
    gzhenfugzhenfu Registered Users 2 Posts
    have to +1 for this...
    i didn't get to loot some of my golden gear due to the fact it is out of screen or blocked and i can't even see it...
    running aimlessly hoping i can somehow loot it.. T.T
  • Options
    hungn58hungn58 Registered Users 1 Posts
    YES, ESPECIALLY NIAN, it was so annoying and unfair
  • Options
    Door LagDoor Lag Registered Users 7 Posts
    +1 Full support.
  • Options
    KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    Auto loot is really badly needed... so many times I didn't have enough time to collect loot from nian....
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Kuranza wrote: »
    Auto loot is really badly needed... so many times I didn't have enough time to collect loot from nian....

When are players going to wake up to the fact that the game is programmed to diddle you out of even the cheapest thrash item you have earned.
    It would be easier to convince Dracula to donate some of his blood to the blood bank.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Agree, especially for the lightning boss, I have to think about where to position him for the kill so I can get to the loot..!
  • Options
    skinkead11skinkead11 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Big +1 for this idea, or at least get rid of the eagle eye view at the end of boss levels
  • Options
    KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    When are players going to wake up to the fact that the game is programmed to diddle you out of even the cheapest thrash item you have earned.
    It would be easier to convince Dracula to donate some of his blood to the blood bank.

You're right, this game has all these uneccessary little things that just try to stop you from picking up the drops, even the countdown at the end of levels sometimes hide drops unless you look closely. And the 5 seconds at the end is a joke lol so easy to lose drops from Nian. Also, the A,B,C rating at the end of the game also causes you to unconsciously want to speed through the level sometimes ignoring drops just so you get an A on the stage =__=
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Major support