Options

pretty much the same message as many other here

cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts
While i gotta say the game looks/feel great - first boss Cyclops is relatively ridiculously overpowered. And no i'm not going to "learn his every move" there should be a path to killing him for 99% of your playerbase without spending $$$...just a hint...otherwise, again , game looks great! too bad i cant play it.

Comments

• Options
    InceptionInception Registered Users 18 Posts
    cptkloss wrote: »
    While i gotta say the game looks/feel great - first boss Cyclops is relatively ridiculously overpowered. And no i'm not going to "learn his every move" there should be a path to killing him for 99% of your playerbase without spending $$$...just a hint...otherwise, again , game looks great! too bad i cant play it.

Cyclops was the best thing to happen this game. Creates a nice wall to get rid of complainers or people who aren't willing to put in an hour or two of grinding in order to beat Cyclops. Seriously, just replay a few stages and get your gear up. If you don't enjoy that, this game wasn't meant for you to begin with. I haven't spent a dime and I'm on Legendary.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Inception wrote: »
    Cyclops was the best thing to happen this game. ... I haven't spent a dime and I'm on Legendary.

Agree 100% and also I'm impressed you're at that level with no purchases. I would guess less than 10% of players at legendary have spent nothing.

Cyclops took me over 6 hours initially (including grinding at least two levels and fusing gear up), but now he is under 6 seconds.
  • Options
    bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
    This game is amazing. Love it. Liked the other two but this is the best one yet by far. Awesome challenge. Not even hard. I'm a F2P person and beat him on 4th try as a monk. And now I can down him in 14sec.

Gear up. Play lower lvls and stop whining. This isn't WoW where you get everything handed to you.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Agree 100% and also I'm impressed you're at that level with no purchases. I would guess less than 10% of players at legendary have spent nothing.

Cyclops took me over 6 hours initially (including grinding at least two levels and fusing gear up), but now he is under 6 seconds.

Correction, majority of the players I know who completed legendary mode don't spend a single cent, or just send on very low gems purchases. I finished legendary mode without spending as well, but then spend a lot later due to the stupid spin offering tournaments.

You simply have to repeat grinding bosses for better gears, that's all. endless mindless repeat grinding.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Inception wrote: »
    Cyclops was the best thing to happen this game. Creates a nice wall to get rid of complainers or people who aren't willing to put in an hour or two of grinding in order to beat Cyclops. Seriously, just replay a few stages and get your gear up. If you don't enjoy that, this game wasn't meant for you to begin with. I haven't spent a dime and I'm on Legendary.

Hour or two?? Try over ten hours of grinding and I can't get him below 75% HP before I die. Games suggests GS 380 for this fight and my guy is 420 but still not getting anywhere. There must be some tactic I'm missing.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    mate i felt the same thing but hrs of grinding and fusing gears..finally i was able to beat cyclops.. that too with help of potions.. after that i havent looked back.. i can get him by 9 sec with 1496 GS.. by the way u should know that this game is also grindcore game.. if u dont like grinding for hrs.. u can always choose to pay.. :)
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I spent 14 hours grinding reaching lvl 16 and 450 gs. To finally beat him. Cyclops is overpowered by a huge margin. Why? Because ive smoked every boss after him up to bearman with 150 gs under the rrecommended and I have gotten bearman to 20%. Not to mention the gearing leveling and fusion is all wacked up.
  • Options
    cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts

ok ok...i take back all i said (other than game looking great!).... few hours of grinding / couple of days later and now Cyclops dies in 30 seconds...DUH.... of course once you know the "trick" , which for a warrior is instead of mashing attack button, you need to mash attack AND parry + tiny bit of positioning
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    ok ok...i take back all i said (other than game looking great!).... few hours of grinding / couple of days later and now Cyclops dies in 30 seconds...DUH.... of course once you know the "trick" , which for a warrior is instead of mashing attack button, you need to mash attack AND parry + tiny bit of positioning

congratz, i started playing warrior lastnite after i'm tired of farming soulshard for my monk's unbreakable set. i cant believe how easy it is the second time around. i beat him at lvl 13 on warrior while my monk i did it it at 17. Just to show if you know the boss attack pattern you can avoid alot of deadly mistake.
  • Options
    bradskybradsky Registered Users 19 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Correction, majority of the players I know who completed legendary mode don't spend a single cent, or just send on very low gems purchases. I finished legendary mode without spending as well, but then spend a lot later due to the stupid spin offering tournaments.

You simply have to repeat grinding bosses for better gears, that's all. endless mindless repeat grinding.

correct. me too. did not spent single cent to finished legendary mode. free potion/revive helps me a lot :)
  • Options
    CrybabyCrybaby Registered Users 11 Posts
    Gaming is not in your system if you can't beat cyclops. Easy mode