Demon prince soulshards

Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
How often do they drop? I've been farming leg hellboy for 4-5 days now and not a single one dropped yet. I got 2 golden weapon drops and an unbreakable helmet of resolve already but no soulshards.

Comments

• GriffinnGriffinn Registered Users 4 Posts
    What is your item find %? I heard someone said you need 400% item find to make it easier to find the shards
  • Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    About 270% or something like that. I'm working on upgrading some of my gear but not sure how far I'll get without the soulshards. A bit annoying. The lower level soulshards dropped much more often.
    Try to get that % up and I think you should have a much easier time.. but you need shards to upgrade sooo..
    Griffinn wrote: »
    Try to get that % up and I think you should have a much easier time.. but you need shards to upgrade sooo..

Yup... I should be able to get it above 300%, but I can't believe that will make that big of a difference.
    never hurt to try
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Grave734 wrote: »
    About 270% or something like that. I'm working on upgrading some of my gear but not sure how far I'll get without the soulshards. A bit annoying. The lower level soulshards dropped much more often.

You are on the right track in upgrading your gear as much as you can. Like you I have be cursing for days and weeks trying to get DP Soulshards which are dropped only by Hellboy. Now i have earned more than enough to max out all my gear and then some. The higher your GS the better the chance of getting the darned DP Soulshard and the faster you can polish off Hellboy in under 30 secs.
    lauapik wrote: »
    You are on the right track in upgrading your gear as much as you can. Like you I have be cursing for days and weeks trying to get DP Soulshards which are dropped only by Hellboy. Now i have earned more than enough to max out all my gear and then some. The higher your GS the better the chance of getting the darned DP Soulshard and the faster you can polish off Hellboy in under 30 secs.

Cool, thanks. Good to know there is some hope. Hopefully I start seeing some soon. Need to upgrade my weapon (its at level 15)because it still takes me about 2.5-3 mins to kill hellboy (I'm a monk).
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    i got like 20 something in 2 days (not to brag) but yea, i kept on doing the stage over and over again
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    Grave734 wrote: »
    Cool, thanks. Good to know there is some hope. Hopefully I start seeing some soon. Need to upgrade my weapon (its at level 15)because it still takes me about 2.5-3 mins to kill hellboy (I'm a monk).

Way to go. First few times is hard to beat Hellboy but the time will come when you can wallop Hellboy till him mum can't reconise him, ha ha.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Got the gear got the shard, but out of money :P
    Farming shard is not the only hard past >:(
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Got the gear got the shard, but out of money :P
    Farming shard is not the only hard past >:(

Always make it a point to have 3 or 4 million coins. Be not be afraid to sell all the junk including gold items you already have and if you can collect enough gems from daily rewards buy a few more slots for you inventory, takes persistence and discipline.
  • BumCubblesBumCubbles Registered Users 5 Posts
    3-4 million coins?!?! I play enough that 700 thousand is a whole lot of coins, and ive beaten hellboy on leg... They need to revamp gold drops