Eternity Warriors 1.1 Patch is Live!

Hello Eternity Warriors, and welcome to EW3 1.1: Endless Mode

Endless Mode
The mysterious pirate, Captain Curz has appeared at the docks of Malkavir. Battle hardened and world weary, he comes bearing a map to the legendary Tower of Heroes. For the the price of a ticket and your time, he is willing to take you to the Tower of Heroes that stretches endlessly into the heavens. Be warned Eternity Warriors, many stronger than you have fallen to the infinite horde waiting within. Can you survive long enough to leave with loot and glory intact? Or will you drown in the tide of horror that awaits within?
  • Infinite waves
  • Tier 8 gear drops of all rarity
  • Opens once cyclops is unlocked
  • Great source of evo reagents and xp
  • Progressively harder challenges

Only the best of the best will stand a chance to find the relics left behind by the heroes of the past! Take your first steps up the tower and ascend into Eternity!

Special Chinese New Year Events

Jade Forest Arena
  • Battle special versions of cyclops, nian and hellboy!
  • Each of the bosses can drop their wings. Can you collect them all?
  • Beware, what once was easy now is not. That which was simple will kill!

Chinese New Year Tokens
  • Limited edition armor and weapon sets!
  • Collect them all from the new offerings!
Prev13

Comments

• VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Man. I 1 day too slow to max out my mage for this :(
    But i still got my max out warrior. Let do this!!
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Man. I 1 day too slow to max out my mage for this :(
    But i still got my max out warrior. Let do this!!

hey are u a blade my friend before ??
  • DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Let's see whatchu got...
    God damit! I was force out because I has to many item :P
    I make it to lv70 in one go and have to leave because the game can not keep all the item
    When I sell all of them, there even some item that don't show up in you inventory, u have to re-enter the inventory to get it all sell :P

So Im telling u, don't take anything u not gonna need :(
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Hello Eternity Warriors, and welcome to EW3 1.1: Endless Mode

When will there be an update for Android ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    What The!?
    Warning! Sorry, This Item is not exist!?

I cant sell it, I cant sell other item, My bag is full with 128 item, I can enter any map.
    WHAT AM I SUPPOST TO DO!!!
  • NocturnisNocturnis Registered Users 11 Posts
    Server crash? Also I keep getting various error messages about items.
  • LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yeah I got same errors and kicked out at wave 60...but I'm sure I lost my 10 tickets spent...not happy about, hope the tickets aren't too limited.
  • GuuuiGuuui Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here, full of errors too! Trying to connect, this item does not exist, unknow error and all that could ever show!
  • Aaron1910Aaron1910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same problems here in inventory. Tried to relog and now just getting Network Error
  • DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lol nice save Glu... Guys the error messages were due to glu trying to fix their failure. You will notice that after you relog you no longer get the rarer items in the endless mode. The reason all those errors were occurring was because glu was trying to patch their mistake.
  • Aaron1910Aaron1910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Server back down for maintenance now
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    very nice work from GLU, a patch that needs patch, bravoooo *applause*

feel the urge to register just to 'praise' this patch
    Well i got a gold helmet that higher tier than the Unbreakable.
    So hope that it still there when the patch is done :P

Ps. why can it be the gold sword :'(
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Nice update..(:
    -Sagelz
  • SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Guys, give them more times.
    It easy to criticized. But please Try to understand how much effort they put in at the background to let us enjoys the game.
    It could be countless of sleepless night, countless of lunch or dinner skip. Etc....
    So be patience and wait instead.
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    maybe they're trying to figure out:
    "how come rare items drop easily in the endless, while we're making it harder on the map"
  • DarKBladeDarKBlade Registered Users 5 Posts
    Si sacan una nueva version, asegurense de que no empeore a la version antigua, trajo muchos errores la version nueva!.
    CLAN [HELLRAISER] Oficial Superior
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    callarse...
    -Sagelz
  • Merlin7070Merlin7070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    When can i play the game again? Grrrr
  • santiliussantilius Registered Users 3 Posts
    can we have a update of the hotfix ?
  • masbogmasbog Registered Users 1 Posts
    ios ew3 1.1.1 until now since i was update still show the message "The server is temporarily down for maintenance,
    come back soon." i look my friend play ew3 normaly at android device...

what can i do?

*sorry for my bad english... i'm from indonesia 😊*
  • PoisonBeautyPoisonBeauty Registered Users 6 Posts
    On the other hand... How long does the new patch for? I can't log in. Isn't it done yet?
  • EternulEternul Registered Users 6 Posts
    Restore server prior to broken status while you work the kinks out of the update that apparently wasn't ready for launch.
  • Merlin7070Merlin7070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    They probably forgot to make a backup ;) but seriously, it can't be so hard to restore everything to an earlier point
  • ChokedChoked Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is ridiculous, first off change the server message, it should not say COME BACK SOON, it should say WE ARE SO EMBARRASSED THAT WE DIDNT FULLY TEST THIS HUGE PATCH BEFORE UPDATING THE LIVE SERVER. COME BACK NEXT WEEK WHEN WE HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT

Really! Thanks for wasting our time
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Any longer and the daily bonus will reset, and just as I start to get to the better end of them.

If we re-install do we lose all our stuff, including cash bought items? If so they gonna face a massive amount of complaints
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Any longer and the daily bonus will reset, and just as I start to get to the better end of them.

If we re-install do we lose all our stuff, including cash bought items? If so they gonna face a massive amount of complaints

I haven't tried to reinstall, TerryQ, but there are a lot of people on here who say they lost their character. I wouldn't try it unless you have a corrupted file or something. I recently got a new phone and lost a TON of stuff I had racked up with my character on Infinity Blade 3. After going back and forth with Chair, I just quit playing the game. Thank Christ I never spent any actual money on that game. Until Glu gets its shit together, I wouldn't spend any actual money on this one either.
  • YnrohYnroh Registered Users 10 Posts
    My EW3 app just disappear when appstore is updating it. I re-installed like i had a choice. Will my progress/game save files backed up from your servers?
  • DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Not sure this will help you unless you had some in-app purchases, Ynroh, but I found this:

"If you have any questions regarding your account currency or your purchases or anything related to a transaction on your account:

You are required to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team and address the issue via email here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask No such private and personal matters will be allowed on the open forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation."

Hopefully this means there's a log of every purchase made (and by whom). Maybe you could at least get your purchased crystals or whatever back. Of course, there's no telling whether you can get your character stats back. Good luck. I hope you don't get the same result I did with IB3.
This discussion has been closed.