-Sagelz
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Same bug for all!
  • Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Yes.. Maintance be patient

A maintenance a few hour after the previous maintenance is not a good sign.
    I'm sure the devs are working hard on it..
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    OnikiruOnikiru Registered Users 16 Posts
    Happens in many games. Granted it's usually more than just a few hours. But look at the bright side, at least they caught it sooner instead of making you try to play for hours on a bugged out game. Positivity and patience, people.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    BumCubbles wrote: »
    This is just getting annoying
    Yes me too, after update, im very scare if can't play
  • Options
    Dont worry, i am sure the will get the game back on track quickly cos they want to bank in on Chinese players spending big money on new items with Jade God. They are going to lose big money if they dont do it quickly enough.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Dont worry, i am sure the will get the game back on track quickly cos they want to bank in on Chinese players spending big money on new items with Jade God. They are going to lose big money if they dont do it quickly enough.

Hahaha lau u never let me down all your comment are very make sense surely 100% hahaha
    Your are totally right the big ambow will walk away if GLU never solve this problem as soon as possible
  • Options
    Chinese New Year is just around the corner and the time when Chinese people really spend money, ha ha.
    I managed to play Hellboy and received no items after hammering him to pieces, but I hammered Cyclops and received some items before the game crashed. Hellboy and Cyclops look fantastic and solid with improved artwork. Pity the game crashed so early into the update.
  • Options
    KaervekKaervek Registered Users 7 Posts
    How long will it take before they finish the update/maintenance?

Message appear as: cannot log in to server
  • Options
    JamesHetfieldJamesHetfield Registered Users 22 Posts
    It is still down isn't it? Getting the 50/50 screen after i updated the new patch.
  • Options
    KaervekKaervek Registered Users 7 Posts
    I guess so yeah, can't login yet. Im assuming it'll take 12hrs before they get it fix. Lets hope it works asap.
  • Options
    sNpposNppo Registered Users 1 Posts
    C'mon I wanna play.... F1ckin hell
  • Options
    EternulEternul Registered Users 6 Posts
    We're very sorry for the inconvenience and for our lack of communication. The update is proving to be quite tricky but please know we are working hard to get things back up and running. Please check back shortly "1-48 hours" Thank you.
  • Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    They so gonna loose new players that just downloaded the game and : " tf is this! Cant play, bad rating. Delete game and never again" are their thoughts.. Hope hotfix is currently going well
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and are working on it presently. No ETA - lots of devices and cases to check. Thank you for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.