Options

so like you need to either make boss fights a 15 second pickup or

HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
you need to increase radius of pickup. Because of lag i lost out on potentially good drops from nian. This game is a whole step behind ew2 and being ew3 you should be a step beyond, Ive lost so many good drops because of shitty camera angle and screen cut offs its not even funny. I just purchased mad gems from your horrible company so maby you can fix this simple problem. If you can not ill obviously still play the game but you will recieve no more money from me or hopefuly any other players until you fix the situation at hand , i lost a great item because your stupid camera angles prevented me from getting it in under 5 seconds......

Comments

• Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We are aware of the issue with Nian and hope to address it some point soon :)
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes this is a big one with me as well.....wouldnt post like the op did but yes def needs to be looked at. Either move all clutter from screen ( all buttons hero picture on bottom / health mana. Or longer time or both oO even items received..you see at the end anyways what you get
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    We are aware of the issue with Nian and hope to address it some point soon :)

wow.. this is the first reply to a suggestion I have ever seen on here. It is good to know those involved with making the game read here.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Judging by recent events I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that one, lol
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.