Options

Game broken at load

How many people have this issue now since update?

At load screen 3/4 of it says down for maintenance while the last 1/4 is the games loading screen. It never loads or anything.

Comments

• Options
    Merlin7070Merlin7070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same over here
  • Options
    RobertJS8975RobertJS8975 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here had a update and when it finished crashed and can't load
  • Options
    aquaris_81aquaris_81 Registered Users 11 Posts
    same .... "At load screen 1/2 of it says down for maintenance while the last 1/2 is the games loading screen." It just hang there.

My using IOS...

faster fix up Glu....
  • Options
    rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here, 1/3 loading screen to the right and 2/3 "The server is temporarily down for maintenance, come back soon."
    PS: the text could be selected and copied. How strange.
  • Options
    Levi1960Levi1960 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes, my game is the same way. E/4 of the screen says down for maintenance, etc .... It never loads. I have spent nearly $200.00 in in app purchases. This needs to be fixed. (Levi1960).
    bigeasy wrote: »
    How many people have this issue now since update?

At load screen 3/4 of it says down for maintenance while the last 1/4 is the games loading screen. It never loads or anything.
  • Options
    PsicopataPsicopata Registered Users 2 Posts
    rescue1 wrote: »
    Same here, 1/3 loading screen to the right and 2/3 "The server is temporarily down for maintenance, come back soon."
    PS: the text could be selected and copied. How strange.

Same here. Does anyone tryed to erase and reinstall the game?
  • Options
    Aaron1910Aaron1910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    They released an update a couple hours ago, it was buggy and not up very long at all. After realizing something wasn't right, server was back down for maintenance yet again
  • Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    I guess many people have this problem.
    It would be great if one of the admins tells howlong this downtime would take
  • Options
    YouassassinYouassassin Registered Users 3 Posts
    securedownload.png?_subject_uid=20710350&w=AAB3GEdbegg-YZ0-jbIXTuRS3pJ1Et4LxslKcoai8wHVtQ
    here's a picture
  • Options
    rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Psicopata wrote: »
    Same here. Does anyone tryed to erase and reinstall the game?
    Be careful if you want to do that. According to the support, you should install another glu game to force the data to be saved to iCloud before you uninstall this EW3. Then re-install and your data would be recovered.

But I won't try this unless it's proved.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    The other thread was closed due to server being back up... Not quite so now..
  • Options
    PsicopataPsicopata Registered Users 2 Posts
    rescue1 wrote: »
    Be careful if you want to do that. According to the support, you should install another glu game to force the data to be saved to iCloud before you uninstall this EW3. Then re-install and your data would be recovered.

But I won't try this unless it's proved.

Thanks, I didnt know about that...
  • Options
    troyietroyie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Levi1960 wrote: »
    Yes, my game is the same way. E/4 of the screen says down for maintenance, etc .... It never loads. I have spent nearly $200.00 in in app purchases. This needs to be fixed. (Levi1960).

Wow so people actually spend real money in these games? If I get stuck and have to spend money, i would just play another game.
  • Options
    warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    Same problem here on our ipod touch, ipad air and our ipad 2 (the new ipad). Please fix, my daughter and I want to play. ty :)
  • Options
    Pocketq10Pocketq10 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here and I deleted the app and needs for it to be restored and lost everything :( glu admin please resolved quickly I just bought 20 dollars in gems too 😩😩
  • Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    Aww bro, u gotta read first before doing any thing... Hope they will help u out
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Pocketq10 wrote: »
    Same here and I deleted the app and needs for it to be restored and lost everything :( glu admin please resolved quickly I just bought 20 dollars in gems too ����

Hope this helps, Pocketq10:

"If you have any questions regarding your account currency or your purchases or anything related to a transaction on your account:

You are required to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team and address the issue via email here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask No such private and personal matters will be allowed on the open forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation."
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    As DFresch said, if you have account recovery issues, please send a ticket to Customer Care. We have the ability to restore accounts, but we cannot do so until the problems are fixed and the servers are back up. No current ETA on that, but everyone in the office is working on it!

If you need to submit a support ticket, due so here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
This discussion has been closed.