Options

How to recover account?...

Ive deleted the app because of the crash and reinstalled it. Now the game is working but i have to start from begin??? I had a lvl 42 warrior... I would enjoy continue my party.. Any way to get back account? Please help.

Comments

• Options
    SNIBBLE5SNIBBLE5 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kryme30 wrote: »
    Ive deleted the app because of the crash and reinstalled it. Now the game is working but i have to start from begin??? I had a lvl 42 warrior... I would enjoy continue my party.. Any way to get back account? Please help.

I would also like to know this!
  • Options
    furofuro Registered Users 1 Posts
    even if you reinstall the game on ios, all of your data should be saved on game center or backed up on your computer when you're syncing with it.. for android user, that's just a shame..
  • Options
    Vtpt742Vtpt742 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had to delete my game and reinstall and can't recover my charactor too need help. Tried Game Center and iCloud nothing can recover my charactor
  • Options
    Kryme30Kryme30 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ive got iphone... If u got some tips for help me recover my party i would really appreciate.
  • Options
    Kryme30Kryme30 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've checked on game center. I didńt found the game....
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    If you have account recovery issues, please submit a ticket to customer support about the issue. You can do this by clicking on Submit Ticket at the top of the forums, or by following this link: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask