Options

I deleted the game and all my character is gone! Help!!

I deleted the game days ago, today i reinstalled it and found out all my characters are gone. I had a lvl28 Warrior and lvl26 Mage.

How to recover those characters? help pls!!

Comments

• Options
    ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
    Go in your device settings and make backup so you can load your items..!!!
  • Options
    huyballackhuyballack Registered Users 18 Posts
    i think you misunderstand the question. Before deleting the game i did not make backup thus i cant load anything.

Now i have to play all again at level 1 even though the old characters are still somewhere in the server(when i create the new account with the same name it doesnt allow me to because of the same name)

So given that, how can i recover those lost characters into my device?
  • Options
    ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
    There is no misunderstanding :)
    Anyway I can't help you dude..!!
    I'm sorry..!!
    Just if you want help ingame,I can invite you in my guild..!!!
    FuckedUp is my name..!!! Send me a message wen you log in again..!!
  • Options
    Charles CairoCharles Cairo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good Afternoon, I would like to know how can I delete my account of the game, when I installed it was associated with my google account. I want to delete this account in order to create another nick. help
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    huyballack wrote: »
    i think you misunderstand the question. Before deleting the game i did not make backup thus i cant load anything.

Now i have to play all again at level 1 even though the old characters are still somewhere in the server(when i create the new account with the same name it doesnt allow me to because of the same name)

So given that, how can i recover those lost characters into my device?

hi Huy
    your data still store in GLU EW3 server u have to check it out two way to find is that possible !
    1. how u backup your data to recover and restore your iDevice backing up in PC ?
    2. how u backup your data to recover and restore your iDevice backing up in iCloud ?
    so you have to try do it step by step to check makesure it could be somewhere in iCloud dont create another username just uninstall your game dont make any backup and install back EW3 in your iDevice it should be auto recovering by it own
    hope this simple few step could help u
  • Options
    hi Huy
    your data still store in GLU EW3 server u have to check it out two way to find is that possible !
    1. how u backup your data to recover and restore your iDevice backing up in PC ?
    2. how u backup your data to recover and restore your iDevice backing up in iCloud ?
    so you have to try do it step by step to check makesure it could be somewhere in iCloud dont create another username just uninstall your game dont make any backup and install back EW3 in your iDevice it should be auto recovering by it own
    hope this simple few step could help u

The problem is the data was not stored in my icloud therefore no way for me to recover it on my own now. i tried all of those. Basically in my iphone and my computer stored no data of those old characters:((

Any other solutions? please help!! :((
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    any update?? were you able to recover your characters?
  • Options
    any update?? were you able to recover your characters?

still havent been able to recover:((

tried deleting the game and then reinstall, but everytime i do so, I have to create brand new character name and start the whole thing all over again from lvl1 :((
  • Options
    Kryme30Kryme30 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did u find an issue to fix it?
  • Options
    RufforRuffor Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue
  • Options
    BigTokerBigToker Registered Users 14 Posts
    I didn't even delete the app. And lost my toons.... Very sad. Now I'm just waiting on my ticket to get answered
  • Options
    GLU you are freaking kidding me for ignoring thread like mine for too long. We lost our characters and you dont freaking care about the issue.
    I filed a ticket 2 weeks ago and till now you freaking silent!!

You should hire someone smart to teach you how to do customer service and fire the dumbs who are doing the job right now!!!