Options

Server down?

vhinzotvhinzot Registered Users 9 Posts
Sighhh... Is the server down again? Or is it just me having trouble with the game?

Comments

• Options
    Dasharp6Dasharp6 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah mine worked for about four hours then **** up again with this mystical split-screen phenomenon... Lame
  • Options
    KaervekKaervek Registered Users 7 Posts
    The server is still down...its 24 hrs and counting..
  • Options
    Aaron1910Aaron1910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes think server just went down again. Just hopin it doesn't take as long as the last update
  • Options
    AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
    Server down again grrrrr
  • Options
    These guys need to get their shit together, this is ridiculous. Back to IB3
  • Options
    KanpolKanpol Registered Users 3 Posts
    Damn ! Such crap !
  • Options
    BurrichBurrich Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah, got to play for another 4 hours. I just started playing yesterday so this isn't seeming too hopeful since I have only gotten to play 10 hours in the past 2 days
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    May be frustrating not to play..but look at it on their end..any game makers end. Prob a lot of sh it to do to make a game run fine. Especially a free to play one. As a lot of posts say go do something else. Npt like the game is shi tty..i enjoy it a lot. Let them do their sh it to make it better for everyone. Again look at it in their shoes.. 99% sure most to all of you never ran an online game before oO
  • Options
    DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Kleinbud wrote: »
    99% sure most to all of you never ran an online game before oO

That is a rather peculiar number that 99%. I wander why you picked that.
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    Well maybe a few of the people that play have.. I mean the devs from eq may play this game hah
  • Options
    Wncol2004Wncol2004 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Server is still down. As others have noted, been down for over 24 hours.
    Seams bad from a customer viewpoint. Haven't spent money yet but, with this kind of down time. With this down time and no response from Glu....Spending money here..probably isn't going to happen. If they don't at least post some kind of status....I can only figure they are down permanently.
    Otherwise, it has been fun. If it is down for another 24 hours...just gonna delete the game and forget it.

Noticed, it has been down ever since I updated the software. Might be a bug in the software or the server is really down. Can't tell since they have not posted any kind of response to everyone's complaints and requests.
  • Options
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • Options
    Free ?! I've dumped money into this game and I'm sure I'm not alone
  • Options
    UnevenUneven Registered Users 4 Posts
    Game was up and running earlier today but they brought it down again for bug fixes or maintanence or some thing. Basically it crashed while we were playing.
  • Options
    Damn ! Down again ?!?!
  • Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes...this is just becoming a joke. While many will say "but it's free!!" Take this time to google Glu revenues and profits.
  • Options
    >.< wonder when is this updates gonna be done.
  • Options
    EvilwendyEvilwendy Registered Users 18 Posts
    vhinzot wrote: »
    >.< wonder when is this updates gonna be done.

Complete set of free gold gear. For level 100
  • Options
    When I opened the app earlier, several times it came up with the split screen, then eventually it worked. When I got into the town, no one was there and the chat feature didn't work. Neither did the guild chat. Stupidly, I spent $5 on gems. I also raised my GS 60 points. Now I'm wondering if I'll have my gems that I paid for and my gs level when it comes back online. Kinda worried I won't have anything
  • Options
    Every time I check the game I get pissed
  • Options
    LnhaweLnhawe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dasharp6 wrote: »
    Every time I check the game I get pissed

Lol, me too. Got the iPad next to the BBQ. Keep checking while the chops are burning :D
  • Options
    outerfearouterfear Registered Users 18 Posts
    Lnhawe wrote: »
    Lol, me too. Got the iPad next to the BBQ. Keep checking while the chops are burning :D

you're gonna chop the ipad if you keep checking it :)))
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Speaking of chopping the pad, I think I actually pushed my mini so hard that it crashed! Display went to all vertical and horizontal lines and it wouldn't do nothing. I shut it off and did a hard reset and it came back but, it is still doing it occasionally. Anyone else having a problem like that?
  • Options
    LnhaweLnhawe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hmmm sister-in-law had something similar happen to hers after her boy dropped it. Someone aggravated me at the time and I slapped the back of the iPad. Been going sweet ever since lol. Not the best suggestion, but it got her out of the house :D