Options

New Feature Dungeon Waves loot capacity question

JamesHetfieldJamesHetfield Registered Users 22 Posts
So you can run multiple times from 0 to what ever you reach and the loots gets saved?

Comments

• Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    I had over 150 items in one run BUT that was BEFORE second update
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    It seems like it is one instance. In regular map instances can get over whatever your limit is. Was on lv 59 when server went down again and no message about going over limit. I did not leave the place, always continued. Will,see when we get back
  • Options
    UsurperUsurper Registered Users 16 Posts
    It would appear that eventually you will hit a limit. I only got one chance to run it and I made it to level 70 I think it was at which point I got a message that my inventory was full and I had to head to town before entering combat again.

I think I was in the red if some 200 plus items when I went to sell to clear my inventory.

Kinda sucked as all those levels were just trash for my level. I will say I really like the whole wave level. Looks like good potential to get decent gear. Along with a decent way to get more gold from selling.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Usurper wrote: »
    It would appear that eventually you will hit a limit. I only got one chance to run it and I made it to level 70 I think it was at which point I got a message that my inventory was full and I had to head to town before entering combat again.

I think I was in the red if some 200 plus items when I went to sell to clear my inventory.

Kinda sucked as all those levels were just trash for my level. I will say I really like the whole wave level. Looks like good potential to get decent gear. Along with a decent way to get more gold from selling.
    Lvl59 and lvl70 i was confused what game are you playing?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Lvl59 and lvl70 i was confused what game are you playing?

add me as a friend mayne, i'm hashtag now, lol
  • Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    They refer to wave lvls..
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    My bag was like around 200+ item when I got a item error at around 63 lvl and was kicked out of the instense then server went down.

As for the gear wise. Lvl 100+ is when the drop get better. unbreakable set and godly set. Not sure about any new item yet. Pre 100 is great for low lvl and the money is good. I made over 140k is less then 10min I was on b4 server crash.
  • Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    My bag was like around 200+ item when I got a item error at around 63 lvl and was kicked out of the instense then server went down.

As for the gear wise. Lvl 100+ is when the drop get better. unbreakable set and godly set. Not sure about any new item yet. Pre 100 is great for low lvl and the money is good. I made over 140k is less then 10min I was on b4 server crash.

Hi.. Well after lvl 110 wave it drops new items i was lucky to find the new golden helmet of resolution. Maybe from wave 100 it drops too.. Sry for my inglish im from Venezuela
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Leonluis1 wrote: »
    Hi.. Well after lvl 110 wave it drops new items i was lucky to find the new golden helmet of resolution. Maybe from wave 100 it drops too.. Sry for my inglish im from Venezuela

thanks for the info. gonna go on a farming spree during the weekend once the server is up.