Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Crybaby wrote: »
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Haha..im shocking, maintain again :mad:
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    I am sure they will try to get the game online as quickly as possible because they will lose very very big this Chinese New Year season. What we lose will be only a drop of what they will lose if they cant fix the game in time. So be patient. The game itself has improved if you havent noticed. The graphics are better and the pick up of items after demolishing the boss is no longer frustrating but straightforward. I could not believe that they listened to complaints about the pick up of items. Well done!
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I am sure they will try to get the game online as quickly as possible because they will lose very very big this Chinese New Year season. What we lose will be only a drop of what they will lose if they cant fix the game in time. So be patient. The game itself has improved if you havent noticed. The graphics are better and the pick up of items after demolishing the boss is no longer frustrating but straightforward. I could not believe that they listened to complaints about the pick up of items. Well done!

my name is hashtag now :)
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    my name is hashtag now :)
    Is anyone on now, mine is still undergoing.