Elites members fall in. ( recruiting aswell )

ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
So guys as we all know the games pretty crazy atm, servers acting up , spammers in chat , as the maintenance is going on this will be our primary chat channel , too bad i couldnt tell you in game .

As for recruitment the Elites are always looking for new members , with a minimum gs of 8000, that said you will need to be active and loyal obviously(have had my fair share of quitters) none the less you will need to contribute in chat , participate in tourneys and last but not least .... Have fun!!

If interested simply post a comment below stating ur ign and gs.

Peace.
Prev1

Comments

• EvilwendyEvilwendy Registered Users 18 Posts
    8k gs? Iv only seen one person in game with a gs over 3k and that was me lol. Lower the gs required and you will get members
  • MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Well i have a 6k gs on monk and I know there are many characters with better gs than mine.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I'm interested. Actually been looking for a active guild for awhile.
    Ign : pelepala 8400 gs monk
  • bradskybradsky Registered Users 19 Posts
    same here 6k gs :)
  • ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Sorry for those who dont meet minimum requirement , pene i will inv as soon as the game is back up , if you are in a guild please leave.
    For those of you wondering, we are ranked 14 in all time gs and were ranked 10th last tourney
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Gl elites.:)
    -Sagelz
    Resolved wrote: »
    Sorry for those who dont meet minimum requirement , pene i will inv as soon as the game is back up , if you are in a guild please leave.

thanks, I haven't joined any guild since I started. well if I don't count accidental joining from random invite.
    Thanks mate.
  • Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Nice. About time we have a thread since in game chat still not working. Elites is an awesome guild and I'm a proud member. :-D
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    dude seriously 8k gs ?
    i doubt there are that many 8k gs in your guild, plus if i were a member that wants to join, i wouldnt join urs just saying, your guild are not consider as top10 and your guild minimum req is 8k.. thats way too much
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    just wondering if the 8k gs req came from 1hero or the total of 3heroes?
    PutPut wrote: »
    dude seriously 8k gs ?
    i doubt there are that many 8k gs in your guild, plus if i were a member that wants to join, i wouldnt join urs just saying, your guild are not consider as top10 and your guild minimum req is 8k.. thats way too much

Ok forst my mems are mostly based on 7-8k gs. Second, we aim to be top ten and im sure well get there , lastly i could not give a fk if u wanted to join ...low the hate , if u arent happy with req then theres always other guilds.....

Bradsky 8 k one char

Peace
    Put put we find new members every day that meet our requirements. Anyone wants to join put gs and IGN here and I'll invite
  • PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ok forst my mems are mostly based on 7-8k gs. Second, we aim to be top ten and im sure well get there , lastly i could not give a fk if u wanted to join ...low the hate , if u arent happy with req then theres always other guilds.....

Bradsky 8 k one char

Peace

add me friend sir...i have 9789 gs level 50 warrior...character name is Pichie...
    You'll have to leave current guild before I can invite
    There are now limited spaces, we will still be recruiting , however you will have to leave guild before telling us to inv.
  • YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    9.2k gs Mage with 4.6k gs warrior. Can I have a guild invite?
    My in game name is yangjy. Thanks.
  • VietStyleVietStyle Registered Users 20 Posts
    hey my GS is 9k. IGN:VietStyle
    Thanks mate.

Hey Bro thanks for the invite lastnite. Guild chat seem laggy and glitchy on my end. So just want to be sure i said thanks :)
    No problem pele glad to have u. :-)
    VietStyle wrote: »
    hey my GS is 9k. IGN:VietStyle
    Sent your invite VietStyle :-)
    Your welcome :)
    Update: Guys wev made it to rank 11 :) keep up the good work
    hi resolved, im at 7.2k gs now and still counting. can i join ur army. im very active player. thanks

ign: bradsky
    We are full at the moment but are always willing to make room for active players who meet our minimum gs requirement.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Theres still alot of members in elites well under the minimum requirement so keep applying if your over 8k GS
    Demonic666
    im 7.4k gs now. can i apply? im very very active and hope i can join ur army. thanks
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Resolved is quite strict on minimum being 8k GS
    Specially if were kicking out members but you might be lucky, if you can get up to 8k there will be no problem with joining
    Demonic666
    Hey bradsky, ive come to a decision that though u dont meet our minimum requirements it wont take long for u to do so, were giving u a chance :) gratz. Stay active, stay loyal and contribute to tourneys as much as you can.

P.s. Leave ur guild

Peace