EW3 1.1 Endless Mode Now Open!

Comments

• BawsezBawsez Registered Users 2 Posts
    Regarding the update,
    Well 48 hours? What the hell! They take so much time to insert new content, as if they are developing it on the spot...
    Not trying to sound rude or to offend, but patches usually take minutes to insert, even for mobile platforms. Somehow disappointed, however the cool content makes up for it, hopefully not that tough to obtain new gear. Moreover hope it's not a limited time occurrence.
    Do your best glu mobile, good luck!
    Bawsez
  • RaneRane Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I just got the patch 1.1 yesterday (1/22, it was down all night) but when I logged in today (1/23) the loading screen popped up with two thirds of the 'server is down for maintenance' screen layered over it. It seems to be frozen at this screen. I have tried quiting out and reopening it but I get the same screen. It seems to glitch out over the loading screen. I hope this can be fixed and my data saved, I'm a level 24 warrior (R4N3) and I don't want to lose my progress. Please help, thank you.
  • Squidin91Squidin91 Registered Users 6 Posts
    When will we be playing again? Bottom line. You must have an ETA. I can't lie the advertisements for Infinity Blade 3 are pretty kool.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Squidin91 wrote: »
    When will we be playing again? Bottom line. You must have an ETA. I can't lie the advertisements for Infinity Blade 3 are pretty kool.
    everyone is now playing infinity blade 3 ew3 sucks at their updating skills. Good luck waiting servers back down for another 12 hours.
  • kyle1355kyle1355 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sever is working again guys. Let load the new update continue rocking :D
  • CuttyflameCuttyflame Registered Users 7 Posts
    And now and other maintenance. Are you serious guy
  • SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Down it goes again
  • HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    Could all you whiners please calm your tits? It's a good thing that the servers are down for maintenance! That means they care for implementing new things for all of us! - Go enjoy another game, or even better, real life, for just a few hours. The world isn't centered around EW3, you know. JUST QUIT WHINING, PLEASE!

You can't expect updates without maintenance, get used to it.
    Could all you whiners please calm your tits? It's a good thing that the servers are down for maintenance! That means they care for implementing new things for all of us! - Go enjoy another game, or even better, real life, for just a few hours. The world isn't centered around EW3, you know. JUST QUIT WHINING, PLEASE!

You can't expect updates without maintenance, get used to it.

Yeah they can't make update whitout maintenance but they just finish one 1 hour ago. I never see one game do that and you??? They can advice us before or just don't stop the maintenance in middle
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    Welp, got to play the endless mode for a little while at least. Hope it is all smoothed over and back up for good soon.
  • ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    Lol dis is a joke.XD u need 20 tickets now to get in the tower with this new maintenance expect it to be 30.
  • VivookVivook Registered Users 2 Posts
    A little notice would be awesome in game when you are turning off the servers would have been nice... A little more information would be nice regarding the updates and ETA, you have people waiting not knowing what's going on... I paid for gems in this game to support future dev but with the unprofessional approach I see that glu has taken with its updates and informing players I can't help but feel insecure in making another donation to this game simply because you act as if the players don't matter by your lack of information and notice in game given to us players. When you are dealing with people's time it would be wise to respect that our time is valuable and people will not wait around to be treated so poorly.
  • TwerpTwerp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up on the maintenance! New content as originally put out (once working) was great!
    Good job glue. 3 maintenance in 1 day whitout advice anyone. Guiness record i thing
  • GibBeckyGibBecky Registered Users 16 Posts
    I still can't get in to the game. This is terrible.......
  • smongkerzsmongkerz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Glue needs a glue!!!!!! Perfect..
  • dudeman13dudeman13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The game is good as it is, the only thing that would make it better was if you could get my account back!!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Could this possibly hurry..
    -Sagelz
  • Michael.SanjayaMichael.Sanjaya Registered Users 7 Posts
    Helloo glu and friends,i am michael.sanjaya from indonesia,I was one of the new Indonesian people love this game. Please help me for this problem :(
    After my last update (chinesse new year) I played this game as usual and try to run the new quest,but not long after this article appeared suddenly and until now could not be log in and played.

Thank you.
  • MikesestMikesest Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi michael. No1 is able to access the game. It requires more maintenance. 3rd time in less then 16 hours. So it will run for 10 minutes b4 the servers crash again for 4-6hours. Glu is doing good at convincing people on why we should purchase gems from them. And welcome to ew3 somday you'll b able to enjoy it. Someday. You will probably spend more time looking on here for some kind of update from the devs on why this crap game wont stay running. Whatever you do dont delete the game unless u never plan on playing again. Or u will lose you character. Glu can help u get it back. But thatd probably tale a year or so. Seeimg how they cant even get their game running correctly.
  • smongkerzsmongkerz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Server up!
  • Michael.SanjayaMichael.Sanjaya Registered Users 7 Posts
    Mikesest wrote: »
    Hi michael. No1 is able to access the game. It requires more maintenance. 3rd time in less then 16 hours. So it will run for 10 minutes b4 the servers crash again for 4-6hours. Glu is doing good at convincing people on why we should purchase gems from them. And welcome to ew3 somday you'll b able to enjoy it. Someday. You will probably spend more time looking on here for some kind of update from the devs on why this crap game wont stay running. Whatever you do dont delete the game unless u never plan on playing again. Or u will lose you character. Glu can help u get it back. But thatd probably tale a year or so. Seeimg how they cant even get their game running correctly.

Ok Mikesest,thank you very much for the info and share. I am really a novice at this game and just starting the game for two weeks,and may still need a lot of help from friends in EW3.
    Once again thank you mikesest! :)
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Ofc they disabled endless mode where you could farm, but fast patched up the game in runnable state to cash in money with the chineese god offerings... great..and zero compensate for the lost time etc...
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Due to some ongoing issues with Endless Mode, we have temporarily disabled it so you can enjoy the base game and the Chinese New Year events. We hope to have a full fix soon, but no promises!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hopefuly tomorrow (: endless mode is so fun.
    -Sagelz
  • silvergodsilvergod Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nice update, but PLZZZZZ restore the previous camera view settings. Now the camera views are terriable when fighting bosses. Most time the view cant stick to the front view of character, making it very hard to adjust directions and aim bosses. Besides, when attacking, the camera will twist around unnecesarily, forcing me to adjust the attacking directions all the time. Plzzz change it back to the previous version of camera view settings. Thank you!
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    silvergod wrote: »
    Nice update, but PLZZZZZ restore the previous camera view settings. Now the camera views are terriable when fighting bosses. Most time the view cant stick to the front view of character, making it very hard to adjust directions and aim bosses. Besides, when attacking, the camera will twist around unnecesarily, forcing me to adjust the attacking directions all the time. Plzzz change it back to the previous version of camera view settings. Thank you!

I second that.. Especially with Nian .. auto camera view is terrible... Often times I can not loot the items.. !!
  • PoisonBeautyPoisonBeauty Registered Users 6 Posts
    How come it's the same for me?????????????? I want my money back this is ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Omg, we have been conned, massively reduced drops and more tickets needed to enter.

This only proves to me at least that our own money is all glu is interested in.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • huyballackhuyballack Registered Users 18 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Omg, we have been conned, massively reduced drops and more tickets needed to enter.

This only proves to me at least that our own money is all glu is interested in.

their greed already backfired. I decided to not redownload and play the game anymore.

I also told 2 of my friends to quit this game. So GLU too bad you guys really dont know how to make money. The money making technique you have been implemented with both nerf the characters damage as well as this crap tower is a very cheap tactic, and it doesnt work.