Options

EQ GS Score, Attributes, and Color

guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
I've read a few places about getting "Gold Level 31" and the like.

My question is whether there's a differnce between a gold level 31 and a purple level 31? I haven't seen a weapon above 1705 max yet, which is my purple supernat sword of the butcher. I also have a BLUE level 40 stunning greaves of resolves (max of 626).

That being said, if i should start paying attn more to color instead of stats and max score, i will.

I'm really delayed trying to kill nian on legendary. Currently i am:Level 41 warrior, HP is 13552, attack is 1312.9, def 1071, CC 21.2%, CD 169.2%, IIF 132%

i haven't done the final upgrade to my sword yet as i'm avoiding paying coins for the demon champion's soulshard (which drops from Nian, bah).

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    the higher the rarity, the higher the base attack is. Of course, that's only if the weapons are the same level.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    I used to fight Nian with Super Butcher fused 15/15 weapon. But it so diffucult to kill him as this sword damage not enough high to stun him. And Nian lightning pillars skills is so deadly can one shot u.
    My advise is:

You need a gold weapon from L cyclop so u can easily Hunt Nian.
    If you got the Level 25 Gold weapon then fully evolve it with Demon shard. If you got level31 Gold weapon then fuse it to 15/15 (U can't fully evolve as u need Champ Shard only drop from Nian.)
    Of course the better weapon with Attck , Crit Dmg & Crit Chance.
    Level 31 Gold sword name "Ragefang"

Hope this help.
  • Options
    aquaris_81aquaris_81 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sirike wrote: »
    I used to fight Nian with Super Butcher fused 15/15 weapon. But it so diffucult to kill him as this sword damage not enough high to stun him. And Nian lightning pillars skills is so deadly can one shot u.
    My advise is:

You need a gold weapon from L cyclop so u can easily Hunt Nian.
    If you got the Level 25 Gold weapon then fully evolve it with Demon shard. If you got level31 Gold weapon then fuse it to 15/15 (U can't fully evolve as u need Champ Shard only drop from Nian.)
    Of course the better weapon with Attck , Crit Dmg & Crit Chance.
    Level 31 Gold sword name "Ragefang"

Hope this help.

Hi Sirike..

can share? i farmed L Cyclop for days and in the end got a L31 Gold weapon called Lost Sword...., it is having stat as ATK, CC and IIF.. Max GS about 1.8k.
    Is it ok to use this to fight L Nian? or i need to farm till i got the Level 31 Gold sword name "Ragefang" . I prefer weapon with Attck , Crit Dmg & Crit Chance.... no chance yet.

I am already L41 - GS - 3.3k but still farming L Cyclop, hard to proceed further second map with my attack of 900+

thanks bro. where r u from..
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey Aquaris,

I will recommend to get at least Attck with Crit Dmg. Increase chance kinda a waste attribute for weapon. And to loot some decent armor too. The lower I will roll to the next map and farm Nian is Divine or Marvelous resolve gears
    Talisman and ring too at least purple berserker. This 2 will significantly help to boost your damage output.
    By all the above with 15/15 fused. Your gs should be near 5k or more and I guarantee you can kill Nian easily within 50sec

Hope this help.

Btw, I'm from Singapore
  • Options
    Thank you. I will listen to your advice... thank you.
  • Options
    guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Is Radiant Blade of Duke Elliquix (level 26 gold weapon, critical damage and IIF with max of 1067) better than Supernatural sword of the butcher (level 31, Crit Chance and Crit Damage, max 1705)?

I've never found the demon champ soulshard, been farming cyclops for most of the day and that 26 gold is the best i've gotten so far.

Thx!
  • Options
    Hi Sirike..

i farmed L Cyclop for days and in the end got a L26 Gold weapon called "Holy blade of Nobilus" with ATK, CC and CD.. Max GS about 1203 which i had maxed to 15/15. using currently replacing my previous L26 Purple butcher..

Other than that i also got 2x the L31 Gold weapn called " Giant King Lost Knife" but with ATK/CC& IIF with max GS :1844.

Is it ok to use L26 Gold weapon called "Holy blade of Nobilus" to fight L Nian?

or i need to farm till i got the Level 31 Gold sword name "Ragefang" . I prefer weapon with Attck , Crit Dmg & Crit Chance.... no chance yet.

I am already L42 - GS - 3.9k but still farming L Cyclop, will it be hard to proceed further second map with my current attack of 1000+

thanks bro. i already added u friend ig...
  • Options
    btw u got your L31 ragefang from where? L Cyclop? or possible to get from other boss??
  • Options
    ApologizerApologizer Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi!!

By farming L cyclops, do you guys mean the one from cyclops chamber? Does farming it constantly gives a good item? (Etc high level sword like you guys mentioned?

Also, does a higher gear score means that it will have a higher attack in the end? ( because since you can't see how high it's attack can get when you just gotten the weapon)

Thanks so much for clearing my doubts!!

Best regards!

My acc is PrinceNoel:)