Options

Maybe leaving....

If I lost all my work and progress on my toons. Just because of some updated. I'll be starting new.... And a new game. Very sad when I download the update and lose all my work. And never hear back from anyone on this ticket thing..... Something needs to happen. I just want to know something. Otherwise I have no choice but to spend money on some other game.

Comments

• Options
    BigTokerBigToker Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yep....... Filled out a ticket every day. Up to 4 of them. All of them with no respond. Going to make another on today. And If I don't hear anthing tonight I'm downloading Infinity Blade 3.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Cya. Mate.(:
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    BigToker wrote: »
    If I lost all my work and progress on my toons. Just because of some updated. I'll be starting new.... And a new game. Very sad when I download the update and lose all my work. And never hear back from anyone on this ticket thing..... Something needs to happen. I just want to know something. Otherwise I have no choice but to spend money on some other game.

Have you played EW2 yet? Checkout how many players are complaining about game resets from 0 =)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    BigToker wrote: »
    Yep....... Filled out a ticket every day. Up to 4 of them. All of them with no respond. Going to make another on today. And If I don't hear anthing tonight I'm downloading Infinity Blade 3.

Creating more tickets will only delay the process. As it said in the statement, we are backlogged. You will all have to be patient as we move forward with tickets.
This discussion has been closed.