Options

Eternity Warriors 3 Boss Re-balance NEEDED!

Atokad15Atokad15 Registered Users 27 Posts
Hello Glu,

My name is Atokad15, I used to play Eternity Warriors 2 a lot, but then I stopped playing for awhile. When I heard Eternity Warriors 3 came out I was super excited to see what you've changed and re-balanced and what not. I was excited to see new classes, but I was disappointed with one major thing.

The first boss, the Cyclops, for lower level players who've completed all side quests are forced to farm levels and loot for beating the Cyclops. I'm currently a level 17, I have beat him, but by luck. I'm trying to farm him now for Minion's heart, but I cannot beat him, nor will he drop the item I need. I've heard that many bosses need to be re-balanced, and I'd like to make you guys think about re-balancing them.

My first reason is many starting players will eventually get to the Cyclops and rage quit because of the over-poweredness of him. I was about to quit, but then I realized there are updates for improvement. I noticed on iOS devices you guys made 'Jade Tokens' I have a question as to why that and the Endless mode wasn't added to Android yet?

Anyways, back to the re-balance. My second reason is the fact gear is hard enough to find for ourselves. I've spent hours trying to get a better sword, but I'm stuck with the STARTING sword from the beginning...

Is there a way to increase loot drops and also decrease the over-poweredness of the bosses?

Thank you for reading and please comment your thoughts and or ideas.

~Atokad15

Comments

• Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I don't see why it need to be done. All class has they way to win or even perfect him.
    It's not a game that u can just over level and then just stand there and take all the hit then win.

You has to learn his move, study his behavior. When you remember all of his move, you will never lose.
    I never has more than 2/3 of the suggest gs when I kill all the boss, and at the end I even had just 1/2

First time I kill him as warrior I has only 240gs.
    and my mage did only 7 damage per hit, but still killed him.

All this boss is easy, if u willing to learn and get good at this game.
    This game improve your memory and reaction. you need to time you move and remember enemy attack.
    But if u want to just play easy game that need no skill and don't want to improve your own skill, then this might not be the game for you.
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of people complain, I don't think Glu purposely made them for "Improving your memory and reaction."

The game was made like any other game would be made for, entertainment. I've been entertained by the game don't get me wrong, but I just think to newer players it won't be as fun because they can't kill him easily.
  • Options
    No u got it all wrong from the bottom
    Game is not make for entertainment, game is make to make money.

They make it hard so unskill player would put real money in just to pass.
    But if it not posible to beat with out money, people r not gonna play this game.
    so they give u a way to beat him with skill.

And some hardcore players, include myself, like this game because it hard.
    We don't want noob in this game to be at the same level as us with out even try anything.
    It only worth our time trying to get to the top to prove we are good and skill, not because the game is so easy, any one can take it.
  • Options
    No, games are meant to be played for entertainment... I don't have anything wrong.

Secondly, I'm not even sure what you're saying. "But if it not posible to beat with out money, people r not gonna play this game."
    I think you mean if people don't pay it's not possible? That's false, it's possible, but it's just annoying as hell to know that people think it's ONLY about the money. If the bosses were less harder to defeat, people would pay more for better gear and what not.

Eternity Warriors 2 wasn't hard at all, so why all of a sudden, the third one is hard as hell? Second of all, this isn't a hardcore game, if you want hardcore play something on Xbox or Playstation.. People eventually get better, but seriously, the first boss is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    1. No entertainment come 2nd. if it not to make money in anyway, most game will not even exist.
    2. you misunderstand. what I said is
    "But if it not posible to beat with out money, people r not gonna play this game.
    ***so they give u a way to beat him with skill.***"
    What i mean is, If it's impossible with out money, people will not play. So they make it possible to past will skill

3. Because EW2 is easy and broken as hell that why I don't play. And if EW3 want to be hardcore game, then it is thier choice. And it is also your choice, to play or not to play. But it is not your choice, to try to chance what other are enjoy.
  • Options
    CrybabyCrybaby Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bahahaha the first boss is easy as hell. No rebalancing needed. Scrub.
  • Options
    Entertainment comes first, you're getting money as people buy the game and the perks that come with it, ex: Gems, Tokens, etc.

Okay, thanks for making the second point clear.

Thirdly, I enjoy the game, but I'm just thinking of the newer players that will complain in the future.
  • Options
    With newer players, I've stated...
  • Options
    Let them be. if they are not willing to pay or improve thier skill, they has no place here.
  • Options
    I haven't paid Glu a penny, their prices ridiculous... 110 gems for $5... What would I even use the 110 gems for? Honestly. xD
  • Options
    Prod1702Prod1702 Registered Users 5 Posts
    gem prices are crazy yes but the 1st boss is easy with the warrior and Mage. It took a few tries on the monk but once you learn his moves you should be able to do it. I think i beat him with all 3 classes around lvl 13 or 14 with around 300gs. Boarman is a lot harder then him but still do able.
  • Options
    DaMessiahDaMessiah Registered Users 2 Posts
    Atokad15 wrote: »
    Let them be. if they are not willing to pay or improve thier skill, they has no place here.

And If newer players complain, then VoidBlader will give the same explaination again xp
  • Options
    MTMindedMTMinded Registered Users 2 Posts
    although it took me a lot of tries, until i matched cyclops, i don't need that he needs a rebalancing.
    he is balanced as long as you have the needed lvl to face him.
    the problem with him - and all the other bosses is, that you need to grind through the previous lvls to achieve the needed gs.

but as soon, as you get him 1st - you'll switch to "farm" mode.

and it's the same, with the next boss ... haven't yet managed to beat him, but getting better with every try... so just accept the challenge...
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I for one like to applaud Glu for the boss difficulty lvl. this make the game more challeging but not impossible. Yes is a pain and time consuming. Theres alot more game out there that are way harder than this game. all game companies designs game to make money. Yes Glu sometime seem really greedy. But they are not charing a monthly fee or we need to buy the game.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »

Harsh words, but true. Well said VoidBlader

I myself have not paid a single penny to advance in the game, i did spend some money, but that was for storage. And if you people are complaining about having to farm for the first boss, you either have no skill or no patience. You want a real challenge? Try farming jade forest cyclops at 4300gs with 4 minute kills. Difficult, but my vortex blade was worth it.

Again, if you dont wanna get better, get out.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Actually I feel Glu should really do a rebalancing to the boss. They need to make it tougher, at least on the final boss or jade cyclops. But at the same time, these tougher bosses need to have a better drop rate.

What's the fun in stomping bosses with a 6 sec clear time? To get an 'A' rating clear time for LHB and JC, currently you just need to do it under 2.5 mins. Do you know how many 6 sec I can fit into that? Now these final bosses really looks like a pus*y. And farming them for days and weeks without getting the items we want really makes us sick of the game. You should make these final bosses tougher so that even with the best gears, we can only kill them in 1 min not not 6 sec, but with better drop rate. I hardly call it fun now.

I like the difficulty in endless tower, but the drop rate is another story. Maybe you should rename it to Pointless Tower since we hardly can get anything good from it.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Actually I feel Glu should really do a rebalancing to the boss. They need to make it tougher, at least on the final boss or jade cyclops. But at the same time, these tougher bosses need to have a better drop rate.

What's the fun in stomping bosses with a 6 sec clear time? To get an 'A' rating clear time for LHB and JC, currently you just need to do it under 2.5 mins. Do you know how many 6 sec I can fit into that? Now these final bosses really looks like a pus*y. And farming them for days and weeks without getting the items we want really makes us sick of the game. You should make these final bosses tougher so that even with the best gears, we can only kill them in 1 min not not 6 sec, but with better drop rate. I hardly call it fun now.

I like the difficulty in endless tower, but the drop rate is another story. Maybe you should rename it to Pointless Tower since we hardly can get anything good from it.

If Glu gave us harder bosses to kill and better gears to drop, we would end up leaving the newer players farther and farther behind. And it is always those players who spend money, and Glu doesnt want to get rid of them. And who can blame them? I like cash flowing out of my pockets too.
  • Options
    If Glu gave us harder bosses to kill and better gears to drop, we would end up leaving the newer players farther and farther behind. And it is always those players who spend money, and Glu doesnt want to get rid of them. And who can blame them? I like cash flowing out of my pockets too.

I'm not asking for better gears. I'm asking for better drop rate. If they do not want players to get the best gear too fast, then make last boss tougher so that we don't take only take 6 sec to finish them off. Do you find stomping over bosses fun?

Newer players will not be left behind if they are willing to spend the time farming. I know players who lost their account and need to restart playing and are progressing well without spending any cash.
  • Options
    I'm not asking for better gears. I'm asking for better drop rate. If they do not want players to get the best gear too fast, then make last boss tougher so that we don't take only take 6 sec to finish them off. Do you find stomping over bosses fun?

Newer players will not be left behind if they are willing to spend the time farming. I know players who lost their account and need to restart playing and are progressing well without spending any cash.

Yeah, higher drop rates on a much harder boss would be nice, kind of sick of seeing my leg lvl44 weapon spinning and spinning, i think my eyesights getting f*cked up.

And stomping bosses is fun........until a couple hundred kills. From there, its like gambling. I know i cant win, but i just gotta do it.

And if i lose my account, i think id quit the game. Took me a month to get to 10093gs, im not gonna do it again.

As for endless, i think i like the name. Endless-short for endless torment and suffering-wait hours for tickets and come and get SH*T!
  • Options
    u r right about the gambling part. luck has a much higher factor in getting good items now. and almost always, lady luck is on Glu side.
  • Options
    u r right about the gambling part. luck has a much higher factor in getting good items now. and almost always, lady luck is on Glu side.

Amen to that.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Atokad are you dense? Money ALWAYS come first before entertainment. So simple a caveman would know that
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Well I think they should just add a 3rd difficulty... Once you kill LHB you should be able to choose any of the 3 bosses and another options should show above legendary... GS req of 11000 or somthing to that nature... Im sure that will come in the future... Im at 9.6k GS / Warrior but I have yet to get a 6 second kill... It's just not possible... Im referring to the time posted at the end screen not actual time..... Also... killing JC is boring now.. I can do it without looking at the screen... I look down to collect the loot... and to reenter the fight.... mash buttons blindly while watching TV and look down to collect loot... I miss the loot sometimes ROFL...
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Let them be. if they are not willing to pay or improve their skill, they has no place here.
    Sorry for this void but can you give me your ew3 id...........and hell yeah, i want re-balancing for bosses, jade cyclops gave me ****py green/gray items, at least boss should give blue or purple even if they are not of your level we can still use them for fusion...and hell boy of legendary also drops Unbreakable set rarely.

My EW3 id : Windhaker
  • Options
    Windhaker wrote: »
    Sorry for this void but can you give me your ew3 id...........and hell yeah, i want re-balancing for bosses, jade cyclops gave me ****py green/gray items, at least boss should give blue or purple even if they are not of your level we can still use them for fusion...and hell boy of legendary also drops Unbreakable set rarely.

My EW3 id : Windhaker

Unbreakable is easy to get. Just continue farming. I got the whole set, except the ring, and the spauldefs were fortitude. All this in 3 days.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I have full set but ring and my chest/gauntlets/ and boots are not resolved. All in 3 days also