Options

Cannot Earn Free Gems (Android)

I recently found out that we are able to earn free gems in-game. Apparently you hit the green plus button to the left of the Settings button where another bigger green button allows you to earn free gems. However, this green button is no where to be found. Here are some screenshots.

Screenshot_2014-01-24-23-19-011.png

Screenshot_2014-01-24-23-33-401.png

I have already tried reinstalling the game and making sure the download of the game itself as well as the update were uninterrupted. Any help would be appreciated.
Once a Fella, Always a Fella.

Comments

• Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    Is nobody seriously going to look into this?

BUMP.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    You are lucky not to have the button and you are wasting your time asking for it. We have the button but most days they have no videos to show you, therefore no gems. Even if they have videos the gems are so few you can hardly do anything with them. And if you collect enough gems you may accidently activate the revive button and lose 70 gems. Be happy with what you have and dont ask for more frustration. Just earn the daily reward gems.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    You are lucky not to have the button and you are wasting your time asking for it. We have the button but most days they have no videos to show you, therefore no gems. Even if they have videos the gems are so few you can hardly do anything with them. And if you collect enough gems you may accidently activate the revive button and lose 70 gems. Be happy with what you have and dont ask for more frustration. Just earn the daily reward gems.

I would still like to be ABLE to earn free gems. I appreciate the tip but it would've worked just as well without the condescension.
  • Options
    It's been 5 days since this thread started.

BUMP.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    trLLLLL wrote: »
    It's been 5 days since this thread started.

BUMP.

Please do not bump threads without adding additional content. The issue is being looked into.
    However, please be aware that this is a free service through partners, it is not a guarantee for all users and can be removed or modified at any time.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Please do not bump threads without adding additional content. The issue is being looked into.
    However, please be aware that this is a free service through partners, it is not a guarantee for all users and can be removed or modified at any time.

Bumps would not be necessary if you replied to begin with. Now that you have replied, who exactly is looking into it? Also, where does it say that the ability to earn free gems would only be available to some users on Android while it is not available to other users on the SAME platform? If this is any indication of how the support staff "looks into" issues then there needs to be a complete overhaul to yield an even remotely acceptable response time.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hi, I am also experiacing this issue also..
    on my iPad I can get the offers but on my 10.1 inch Google gaming android tablet I can't...

Now I know that the offers exist to android users because people in my guild get them and they are real handy but for some strange reason I don't see the option even whilst running the same version and every one else.
  • Options
    trLLLLL wrote: »
    Bumps would not be necessary if you replied to begin with. Now that you have replied, who exactly is looking into it? Also, where does it say that the ability to earn free gems would only be available to some users on Android while it is not available to other users on the SAME platform? If this is any indication of how the support staff "looks into" issues then there needs to be a complete overhaul to yield an even remotely acceptable response time.

If you have questions about the purpose of these forums, please see the announcement posted on every page: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=14
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you have questions about the purpose of these forums, please see the announcement posted on every page: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=14

I have already submitted a ticket well over a week ago. Still an unacceptable response time besides the automatically generated one given to all submitted tickets. When you accepted the admin position to the forums you should have realized not everyone reads all stickies on every forum. You also should have realized the type of people who join forums. There are going to be people who love the game and have nothing but great things to say, those who hate the game, those who do nothing but complain, those who act as if they could program a better game, etc. Just as forum members sometimes don't read every sticky, it's even more understandable for admins to not respond to every post. That would be ridiculous. However, you could either hire more administrators so the work load could be delegated better or provide a less condescending answer. Deal with the cons that come with your decision to become an administrator or step down from said administrative position.
  • Options
    The people who admin the forums have no visibility into your account and have no control over Customer Care response time (it is a different team).

Of course not everyone reads every sticky, that's why the link was provided. There is nothing "condescending" about providing a direct answer to your question through a link. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.