Options

Highly dissapointed in Glu

So I admit I fell in love with this game after playing for 10 minutes - this was 2 weeks ago. Although fairly new, I was hooked on this game and it seemed like a well balanced game. Now after this patch, I am just dissapointed to the point of uninstalling it. The patch totally ruined gameplay, specifically drop rates and difficulty. I hate to point fingers but it seems the people who complained about the balance when the patch went live are now kicking themselves in the ass. Now the game is ruined and I don't see this game succeeding in the future if things continue this way. Not to say they won't make any money, because clearly this game is still pay2win... But in essence, please consider balancing things more approriately. Pre-patch even as new as I am, I was able to farm for better items with chances being 1/100. Now it takes about 1/800 kills to get anything worth keeping.

Comments

• Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    kinxor187 wrote: »
    So I admit I fell in love with this game after playing for 10 minutes - this was 2 weeks ago. Although fairly new, I was hooked on this game and it seemed like a well balanced game. Now after this patch, I am just dissapointed to the point of uninstalling it. The patch totally ruined gameplay, specifically drop rates and difficulty. I hate to point fingers but it seems the people who complained about the balance when the patch went live are now kicking themselves in the ass. Now the game is ruined and I don't see this game succeeding in the future if things continue this way. Not to say they won't make any money, because clearly this game is still pay2win... But in essence, please consider balancing things more approriately. Pre-patch even as new as I am, I was able to farm for better items with chances being 1/100. Now it takes about 1/800 kills to get anything worth keeping.

I love comments like this. I give the same two-cents to every one of them: I'd like to see you create a game even remotely as good as this one. If you don't like it, don't play it. Otherwise, give suggestions instead of negative criticism so they can create a better patch.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
  • Options
    sampsonsampson Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree with OP. The suggestion is to revert back to the old drop rates. This farming bs os getting ridiculous