Options

Are you going to fix jade forest, or what?

Glu...are you going to fix the reagent drops in jade forest or is it going to stay broken the whole event? Why would I need minion reagents from jade cyclops at recommended GS 7500?! Demon prince reagents please.

While you at it, can you also fix his drop rates. You kinda overdid it with the last update. I get that you had to lower the rates a bit, but all they drop now is gray and green loot. Makes no sense to farm them...

Seriously fix the reagent drops so it goes along with the drops. how many times does it take to get it right....

Comments

• Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Noticed this aswel jade cyclops drops minions reagents, 7500 GS
    Jade nian drops fiends reagents logic behind that?.... None losing faith in Glu over this last update.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Yeah all I got from 10hour of killing Cyclop is 2 Godly helmet and 3 Unbreakable. But I already has Godly helmet, so all of this gold is just a junk.

I don't really mind the drop rate on the gear, more chance would be good, but the rate of the wing is just stupit.
    How long is this event will go on? By the end of the event, can u tell us how many people are lucky enough to has any of it.
  • Options
    I just got it but yet to get any decent gear out of him...
    The flags dropped from a common drop aswel, which is pretty weird but took like 1500 kills to get it and still nothing gear wise.
    This should show how stupidly hard it is to get worth while gear from cyclops.. Endless is even worse...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    I think the event is up for atleast 17 more days, since we are getting Jade Offering Tokens from the 1-20 daily free gift.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    So you have to be extremely lucky to have the flag on all three chars. Wow...
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree.. It should drop demon prince reagents.,
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Flag drop rate is the same as it always has been, which is why it drops on common drops.
    what needs to change is gear drop rate its verging on insanity to farm decent gear from him.

Once jade forest is gone if the drop rate continues theres no way anyone can start to get tier 8 gear cause it starts dropping from wave 120+ and the highest level players can get with maxed tier 7 gear is 105-115 and the rate is so low that you wont be able to get it even with buying energy/hp/revives pot unless you spend thousands.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    GuaizzGuaizz Registered Users 11 Posts
    I understand everyone wants to be farming and blazing the top end content asap.. i myself was really eager but only get to complete 105-110 half the time, and even rarer from 110-115 without potions (decided nvr to use them unless there was a gold drop).

However, if this update is to stay relevant for say the next 2 to 3 weeks atleast, i guess the drop rate kinda make sense.. otherwise everyone and their grandmother will have BIS gears in 2-3 days... and then people come back to the forum and complain how ridiculously easy it is to gear and every "noob" gets handed phat loot...

At such low %, (i'd assume maybe 0.5% or lower) it is really really random what you manage to get... someone i know got 2 flags and no weapon, someone else got 3 weapons and still farming for the flag.. this does not mean the game is broken, it just means you need to either farm more, or wait out till the new tier and hope that lady luck smile on you...

PS: for the record i got a godly chest of resolve from endless tower prenerf (regret not doing more, went to level monk), no legendary post nerf. Got flags from cyclops, 2 godly armor, 1 godly helm (fortitude) and finally...... A weapon (CC/IIF).. didnt count how many times i farmed him, but i just switch off my brain, went through cyclops killing while watching drama, taking transport, taking a dump, etc etc etc.....
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    The drop rate for the tier 8 item seem to be much lower then 0.5 more like 0.05. as with my luck with JC. he dropped few unbreakable item: best one "ring of berserker" since i alrdy have all the rest, trancensedent ring, wonderous helm and chest and few purple weapon. The purple butcher weapon is not really worth upgrading. its 800+ gs lower than the best lvl 44 weapon considering its still need demon prince soulshard. no Gold weapon yet.

As with the flag I have 5 of them on my monk. i was so pissed after the 5th drop i nearly unequip my current one and sell it cuz i dont want to see it. I dont bother to see what drop until my bag are fill. The only joy i had was figuring way to kill cyclop faster but after i reached 8 sec mark with juggy and avg around 15-20 sec its becomes a mindless task again.