Elites members fall in. ( recruiting aswell )

2Next

Comments

• Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Resolved wrote: »
    Update: Guys wev made it to rank 11 :) keep up the good work

Scratch that! Guys we just made the top ten all time gs! Keep up the hard work :-). Also we have one spot open so leave a reply with your IGN and gs.
    PutPut wrote: »
    dude seriously 8k gs ?
    i doubt there are that many 8k gs in your guild, plus if i were a member that wants to join, i wouldnt join urs just saying, your guild are not consider as top10 and your guild minimum req is 8k.. thats way too much

Top 10. :-P
  • ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Top 10. :-P
    . Haha put put , i told u so ..
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    8k gs??? Seems alot for your current ranking (guild). Im at 5k gs total and my guild has a req of 3k gs minimum. And were ranked 7th (OBEY). Good luck tho...cheers!
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
    Why would we lower gs requirement? We have no troubles finding ppl meet 8k requirement. On here and in world chat in game. You all might be very surprised how many 8-10k players out there are not in a guild. This is not a "come bash our requirement" thread. This is an Elites guild recruitment/clan announcement thread. If what u have to say is not pertaining to one of those topics please GTFO. Thanks have a nice day. Also we still have one open spot if anyone WITH 8K GS would like to join.
  • hurtu32hurtu32 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to join Hurtu32 over 8k gs
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    8k gs??? Seems alot for your current ranking (guild). Im at 5k gs total and my guild has a req of 3k gs minimum. And were ranked 7th (OBEY). Good luck tho...cheers!

With 3-5k GS you cant farm legendary, many have lower req but 15 days ago i think we were ranked 50 now we are 10th
    Should tell you all you need to know.
    Demonic666
    hurtu32 wrote: »
    I would like to join Hurtu32 over 8k gs

Invite sent hurtu
  • hurtu32hurtu32 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your guild is full, i cańt join
    Leave ur current guild... Ill invite, there is space now
  • DanieltokDanieltok Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign Tiktoktok 8k+ gs
    Danieltok wrote: »
    Ign Tiktoktok 8k+ gs

Invite sent welcome to Elites :-)
    Bumpty dumpty sat on a thread, bumpty dumpty had a great fall. All the Elites members and men ....... Forgot the other lines
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    we just dropped a rank in GS rank now at 11? i'm so fixated on JC and my GS hasnt change abit. i cant even play warrior w/o thinking farming JC.
  • Mixson6Mixson6 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have a couple of 9k + looking to join. Need gab, uber or resolved to log on so we can make room.
    Wer back at 10 , mix wwhats up
    pelepala wrote: »
    we just dropped a rank in GS rank now at 11? i'm so fixated on JC and my GS hasnt change abit. i cant even play warrior w/o thinking farming JC.

Lol I feel your pain pele. Found the godly helm and flags now all I need is chest and unbreakable ring. Jc can go jump off cliff after that for all i care lol.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Lol I feel your pain pele. Found the godly helm and flags now all I need is chest and unbreakable ring. Jc can go jump off cliff after that for all i care lol.

i still need the chest and weapon..

o and im glad you guys decided to keep the GS requirement but added the vp requirement. i thought i remember i saw something like 15k overall GS or something over the guild chat But them chat is alway glitchy since my network alway acts up.

15K gs over all seem abit much and since only like 4-5 member in the guild has that GS. kinna make other feel we're like a hypocrite guild.