Options

need some help!!

xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
Cant complete the level church or trundheim. I need better items but were sould i farm?? Lvl 28 warrior 1367 gs and 344 atk.. all my items is almost maxed..
Help me plz. Add me lngame: Tobbe or Add my fb. Tobbe bobbeman hertzman

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Use iron offering to get a blue weapon, or if you have silver offerings you can try your luck on getting a purple one.
  • Options
    Already have a purple sword. But needs better
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    Already have a purple sword. But needs better

Better. That's the key. I've got a purple that's better than the gold it replaced. I've got greens better than blues. The required level, item bonus categories and max GS is more important than color. And don't forget armor. Killing quickly is key but surviving hits lets you survive to keep fighting.
  • Options
    If you are talking about a lvl 21 purple (which is the best you can get until hellboy) then it is about 250 less GS than the blue lvl 26 butcher from iron offerings. Not to mention it's easier to upgrade because you need fewer reagents to evolve it (same reagent as lvl 21 items). My mage has a lvl 21 weapon and I'm still waiting for the blue lvl 26 weapon because I know that the lvl 21 purple is basically junk. Not going to waste my time scratching hellboy's back. However, if you have patience and skills, then you should still be able to defeat hellboy after a 5 or 10 minute fight. If that's the case then you don't really need a better weapon.
  • Options
    Yes but were sould i farm? Cus nian only gives useless items
  • Options
    You don't farm. You get it from offerings. That's why normal hellboy ~ legendary cyclops would be the toughest time during your adventure.

But the good news is that if you get a gold weapon from legendary cyclops, then legendary nian ~ legendary hellboy would be the easiest time during your journey.
  • Options
    Im still stuck on normal and i cant get more offerings cus dont have any quests ot irl money
  • Options
    Then you wait until you have more coins from daily quests. In the mean time start playing other characters.
  • Options
    Coins? If u mean money i got like 80k
  • Options
    Coins means offerings. Most ppl call money "gold" (at least in my guild).
  • Options
    xanosxanos Registered Users 10 Posts
    how can i get coins without doing quests and buying them because that is a waste of money
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    only way to get offering coin is by doing daily quest, sometime from daily log-in or purchase them.

as with being a warrior. that GS lvl is more then enough to pass that stage assuming you have maxed the weapon and everything else. road to Ivar (hellboy) in normal is a time to learn you character's skill well. basically inside and out cuz its gonna help you alot in legendary where GS rating seem impossible to match at frist.

learn to time parry to the tee against all bosses. know when to use blade barrage and when you enter invulnerable stage during the blade barrage animation.
  • Options
    HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    Coins? If u mean money i got like 80k

Im stuck where you are right now as well, what you can do is do daily quests for offerings. Or you can try to kill hellboy with barely any damage. Ive gotten hellboy down to half hp many times but not past that. So im going to play my mage for fun until i get a better sword from offerings because its annoying.