Options

all complaining....

xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
This is to all complainers/haters that complane on all bugs and stuff.
ffs the game is new realesed so ofc there is bugs and stuff on a new game. They need
To realise it b4 they can fix bugs. Cus they maybe not see bugs that other se. So keep patent and keep playing. I dont like bugs or lagg eiher but im playing anyways cus i love the game. Ive spended some irl money to keep the game updated and alive.
It makes me pissed of to see ppl complaining on bugs and saying that theyre quitting and stuff. Sure quit if u want but stop making treads on advertise for other games.

Im a 19 years old swedish boy. If u want. Add me to fb. Tobbe bobbeman hertzman

thanks for me!

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    So keep patent and keep playing. I dont like bugs or lagg eiher but im playing anyways cus i love the game. Ive spended some irl money to keep the game updated and alive.

Except many players had their accounts deleted. Some bought gems and did not receive them. Not sure how you would feel when you spend real money and didn't get anything, and then finds out your account deleted after an update. Even though I did not update my game and missed the app-deletion-madness, I sympathize all those who had their money and accounts taken for the sake of updating too early.
  • Options
    Dasharp6Dasharp6 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I can't beat anyone anymore . I'm GS 1900 and I can't beat the GS 385 cyclops anymore because they **** up the camera angle and as soon as it rotates my guy glitches and gets stuck and I can't move him. Done all major troubleshooting and determined that the developers just don't know what they're doing. Officially done with this game and blog
  • Options
    AlkalineAlkaline Registered Users 5 Posts
    I played this game for a week before I quit out of frustration. The game is sloppy and unfinished. There are so many bugs and gameplay imbalances that it's laughable. I sent in a support request and only got a reply after 18 days. Ridiculous. No coop, no pvp, no way to save your account in case you need to switch devices. I will never spend money on a game that doesn't save my progress. EW3 had A LOT of potential, but in its current form it's complete garbage. Deleted.
  • Options
    xanosxanos Registered Users 10 Posts
    Alkaline wrote: »
    I played this game for a week before I quit out of frustration. The game is sloppy and unfinished. There are so many bugs and gameplay imbalances that it's laughable. I sent in a support request and only got a reply after 18 days. Ridiculous. No coop, no pvp, no way to save your account in case you need to switch devices. I will never spend money on a game that doesn't save my progress. EW3 had A LOT of potential, but in its current form it's complete garbage. Deleted.
    The only issue is lag that is it because of no pvp ect doesn't make it a bug or less enjoyable also I don't get why even switch to another device just pick one and there done -,-
  • Options
    AlkalineAlkaline Registered Users 5 Posts
    xanos wrote: »
    The only issue is lag that is it because of no pvp ect doesn't make it a bug or less enjoyable also I don't get why even switch to another device just pick one and there done -,-

What do you say to the countless people that have paid for IAPs and for one reason or another needed to reinstall the game…or even had their accounts wiped after an update? Have fun dumping your real life money into a game that doesn’t reply to your support tickets for over 2 weeks and doesn’t save your progress. As far as bugs... have you even played this rushed game? It's clearly unfinished. Just the camera angles are enough to make anyone bonkers. Anyway, this is my goodbye. I spend over a hundred dollars a month on IAPs in a couple of other games, but Glu will never see a dime from me because they are clearly not interested in having a polished product and don't give a damn about their players losing progress/gems. Fare Thee Well.
  • Options
    xanosxanos Registered Users 10 Posts
    Alkaline wrote: »
    What do you say to the countless people that have pain for IAPs and for one reason or another needed to reinstall the game…or even had their accounts wiped after an update? Have fun dumping your real life money into a game that doesn’t reply to your support tickets for over 2 weeks and doesn’t save your progress. As far as bugs... have you even played this rushed game? It's clearly unfinished. Just the camera angles are enough to make anyone bonkers. Anyway, this is my goodbye. I spend over a hundred dollars a month on IAPs in a couple of other games, but Glu will never see a dime from me because they are clearly not interested in having a polished product and don't give a damn about their players losing progress/gems. Fare Thee Well.
    Yes I have plaid the game maybe because I am on android is why I don't see a ton of bugs also the most I have spent on a game was 5 dollars I find it really useless to even spend any amount of cash on a app
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    People have every right to complain. Just ignore them if you don't agree