Options

Glu THANKYOU FOR FIXING THE CAMERA (on boss fights)

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
It is a lot easier to loot now on the 3 main bosses.

The other main thing to fix Is the revive button (conformation needed in a different location).

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Great for collecting loot but crap in the fights, camera spins at the oddest of times leaving you facing the wrong way. This is an absolute pain when you have just committed your self to a certain action, making you miss the target completely.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    DaMessiahDaMessiah Registered Users 2 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Great for collecting loot but crap in the fights, camera spins at the oddest of times leaving you facing the wrong way. This is an absolute pain when you have just committed your self to a certain action, making you miss the target completely.

Nian Frequently teleports causing the camera angle change
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    DaMessiah wrote: »
    Nian Frequently teleports causing the camera angle change

With which character? I mainly play my mage now... I haven't got up to Nian on legendary yet, only normal and he is easy to beat. The camera is slightly annoying on him with the mage.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    nice to see a thank you thread once in a while. I liked the new end loot camera view as well.
  • Options
    telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    The only problem I have now is with the camera staying still sometimes. I can't even see my character sometimes...
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Yep it was a good change but in exchange of problem with character facing odd sides ..Missing hits.. NOT registering hits.. I particularly have problem with netherborn in jade forest and nian on legendary.. I have yet to encounter hellboy on legendary mode...