Options

Hunting Gold Weapon with atk / cd / cc for L43 Warrior

aquaris_81aquaris_81 Registered Users 11 Posts
Hi bro / Sis,

I am L 43 and currently hunting L cyclop for L31 weapon with Stats: atk / cd / cc ... called Ragefang ( heard from bro-ign: Sirike ) for days but the best i got was 2x L26 Gold weapon with atk / cd / cc ( max gs 1203 ) which i tried to use it to down L Nian but the damaged simply too weak.. Unable to kill him. My GS now 3.9k with Transcedent Helm and Transcedent chestplate... :-(

Beside L cyclop a, ANY better place to hunt for a better Sword with Stats: atk / cd / cc.... Thank you bro / sis

Ign: aquaris

Comments

• Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    aquaris_81 wrote: »
    Hi bro / Sis,

I am L 43 and currently hunting L cyclop for L31 weapon with Stats: atk / cd / cc ... called Ragefang ( heard from bro-ign: Sirike ) for days but the best i got was 2x L26 Gold weapon with atk / cd / cc ( max gs 1203 ) which i tried to use it to down L Nian but the damaged simply too weak.. Unable to kill him. My GS now 3.9k with Transcedent Helm and Transcedent chestplate... :-(

Beside L cyclop a, ANY better place to hunt for a better Sword with Stats: atk / cd / cc.... Thank you bro / sis

Ign: aquaris

Legendary cyclops also drops lvl 31 gold weapon called " The hand of the deathgod" with attk/cc/cd.. Just need to farm a lot..
  • Options
    is lvl 31 gold weapon called " The hand of the deathgod" better than the Ragefang? what is the max GS.. ty
    add me friend if u using...
  • Options
    bro s4df4ce, i think L31 - The hand of the death god is for monk not warrior. anyone can confirm pls
  • Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Farm L ciclops until u get any golden lvl 31 weapon not necessary act/cc/cd because ur next goal is farming L nian for a 36 golden weapon.. Recomended : chad
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    bro s4df4ce, i think L31 - The hand of the death god is for monk not warrior. anyone can confirm pls

Correct. Cyclops drops Ragefang for warrior. Lvl 31 cc cd. It's a rare drop but it will come just dont give up! It is more than enough to farm nian. Also remember to keep as much ancient armors from clops as u can. He will also drop transcendent helm and chest. Good luck finding the lvl 36 from nian i never did. I had to luck my way through 40 or so hellboy kills before I found chad. Looking for a specific thing can really get your hopes in the gutter. We've all been there. Most important thing is dont give up!

Also don't b afraid to use cc iif or cd iif. Either one of them makes nian a piece of cake as well. No sense in spending a week looking for cc cd unless it's the endgame weapon
  • Options
    Correct. Cyclops drops Ragefang for warrior. Lvl 31 cc cd. It's a rare drop but it will come just dont give up! It is more than enough to farm nian. Also remember to keep as much ancient armors from clops as u can. He will also drop transcendent helm and chest. Good luck finding the lvl 36 from nian i never did. I had to luck my way through 40 or so hellboy kills before I found chad. Looking for a specific thing can really get your hopes in the gutter. We've all been there. Most important thing is dont give up!

Thank You bro Uberness. add me in game.. IGN: aquaris

Yes.. i got the transcendent helm and chest already still fusing ... but weapon wise, so far the best i got from him is 2x of L31 gold sword with atk, cc, iif ((which i think is lousy stat.. )) and plenty of L31 purple butcher and L26 gold which i using now.. but max GS only 1203.. still trying for L31 Ragefang.. i m already L43.. lol
  • Options
    Thank You bro Uberness. add me in game.. IGN: aquaris

Yes.. i got the transcendent helm and chest already still fusing ... but weapon wise, so far the best i got from him is 2x of L31 gold sword with atk, cc, iif ((which i think is lousy stat.. )) and plenty of L31 purple butcher and L26 gold which i using now.. but max GS only 1203.. still trying for L31 Ragefang.. i m already L43.. lol

I feel your pain bud. I didn't have much trouble finding the wep from cyclops. I had hell tryin for lvl 36 from nian over 2500 kills he never dropped it. Had over 50 soulshards after all my gear transcendent and 3 stars lol. Any lvl 31 weapon will serve your purpose farming nian. May the drop gods smile on u :-)

If u still have the cc iif I would use it it's lower gs but same damage as Ragefang when maxed.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts

Errr.. Yes.. I am playing monk lol.. You are absolutely correct it is a monk weapon with attk/cc/cd.. ehehe
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    DO NOT spend your time farming for CC/CD weapons. As long as it's gold lvl 31 it's cool. The base damage is all that matters. I have a gold weapon with only CD, maxed it out while farming leg nian (the only lvl 31 gear I maxed) and moved on to hellboy (though it might take a few minutes).
  • Options
    I feel your pain bud. I didn't have much trouble finding the wep from cyclops. I had hell tryin for lvl 36 from nian over 2500 kills he never dropped it. Had over 50 soulshards after all my gear transcendent and 3 stars lol. Any lvl 31 weapon will serve your purpose farming nian. May the drop gods smile on u :-)

If u still have the cc iif I would use it it's lower gs but same damage as Ragefang when maxed.

Yes thank you Uberness...

I used my L31 cc iif Gold weapon and fully fused and evolved after few killings of L Nian.. you are right, shouldn't had wasted my 1 week just for the farming a Ragefang. after all when maxed same damage as Ragefang..

and thank you.. I farm few hours and indeed drop gods smile upon me :-)
    I managed to get a L36 Gold weapon call "Righteous Fury with atk / cc".. and also collected the transcendent gears for head, shoulder and chest.. Good enough to proceed to last map and the boss?

Current GS 5k plus..
  • Options
    All u can do is try my gs was 6k I think honestly can't remember. First kills were tough but eased up a lot once hb dropped a lvl 36 gold wep. And now since lvl 36 no longer end game like it was when I farmed for it there no need for u to find the cc cd, any one will do. Then on to jade clops and endless tower
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Just go and farm jade cyclopse for Murdermaker. Lvl44 gold cc/cd with 3101 max dmg and 3654 GS.
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I will go farm Jade cyclop which is much easier to kill then the Last boss at Ivar- hellboy..
    I current got a L36 good weapon but without soulshard so can't envolve fully yet.. Quite hard to farm for demon prince soulshard at Hellboy.. :-(

Other gears all transcendent and unbreakable helm..

Any tips can share or add me. My ign : Aquaris
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Fight Jade Cyclops, try to get necklace/ring of vulture which would help you farm. Get a lvl 44 gold weapon from Jade Cyclops, upgrade it to 15/15 and use it to fight hellboy. Then you can try to farm hellboy until he drops 5 soulshards and upgrade your weapon.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »
    Just go and farm jade cyclopse for Murdermaker. Lvl44 gold cc/cd with 3101 max dmg and 3654 GS.

Hoping to get murdermaker from jade cyclops is like hoping your iPhone will survive a drop from the top of the Empire State Building.

-UltraSceptile, now part of Elites.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    Ive accumulated over 30 million..ive got everything from jade clops except mudermaker..i think they nerfted it on android!
    Hoping to get murdermaker from jade cyclops is like hoping your iPhone will survive a drop from the top of the Empire State Building.

-UltraSceptile, now part of Elites.
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Join the club, lito, join the club

We welcome you with open arms.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    KzulKzul Registered Users 4 Posts
    On my 3rd day here, luckily I obtained the atk / cd 44 sword and the flags. No Murdermaker or Godly gear, still farming and will continue until I atleast get Murdermaker or Jade Forest is over.
    Kzul