Options

7500 cyclops questions

Slick8117Slick8117 Registered Users 1 Posts
What items can you get from him I have received my godly helm and wondrous chest.
Can you get the godly chest or any other godly items? Also I am a monk and received chief gunthor's gauntlets which is a max gs of 3286. Is there a better fist weapon then that that is equivalent to the warriors murdermaker at 3654 gs? If so what is that fist weapon called?

Comments

• Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Best things u can get r the lvl 44 cc cd weapon, godly helm and chest, unbreakable ring. He drops all kinds of unbreakable and wondrous but wouldn't mess with wonderous due to cost and it's not end game gear
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    hello, how did you get the legendary sword by the Cyclops jade? I beat about 3,000 times and I've only seen 2 general flag but never a legendary weapon or armor .. how is it possible? another thing .. the weapon can also be found in the endless tower?
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes I have personally found lvl 44 cc cd wep from jade cyclops. It can also b found in endless tower along with all the godly gear

In response to how? I have no idea. Drop rates for these bosses r ridiculous
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yes I have personally found lvl 44 cc cd wep from jade cyclops. It can also b found in endless tower along with all the godly gear

In response to how? I have no idea. Drop rates for these bosses r ridiculous

You got murdermaker? how many tries?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    kurgkurg Registered Users 6 Posts
    Slick8117 wrote: »
    What items can you get from him I have received my godly helm and wondrous chest.
    Can you get the godly chest or any other godly items? Also I am a monk and received chief gunthor's gauntlets which is a max gs of 3286. Is there a better fist weapon then that that is equivalent to the warriors murdermaker at 3654 gs? If so what is that fist weapon called?

SC20140213-122619_zps51b1b577.png

prolly the best weapon for monks in game atm but im not really sure about skyfire though. i can kill jade cyclops in 5-12 secs and legendary hellboy at 10-18 secs with this badass mf
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Same amount of time as anyone with a lvl 44..... Same as me, same as everyone
  • Options
    kurgkurg Registered Users 6 Posts
    SC20140213-124525_zps03b72cc0.png

i wanted a flag or chest not another mitts :/