Options

Questions about game play in Update

Squidin91Squidin91 Registered Users 6 Posts
What's up with new Reagents(Champion Demons Blood/Sigil/Eye)??
Are there other new reagents?
What are they used for?

Also can someone tell me the best place the farm a Epic or Legendary weapon for monk?
I have up to cyclops beaten on Legendary.

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Demons champion reagent are not new to IOS player been around since the game is out you start to see them once you reach legendary mode. i dont know about andriod version.

current reagents in game are minnon>fiend>demon>Demons champion>demon prince.

farm Cyclop for lvl 31 gold weapon, Nian and Hellboy drop lvl 36 gold weapon and jade cyclop and endless for lvl 44 weapon.
  • Options
    Is it best to try and farm on Legendary or can I find the same items on Regular mode?
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Squidin91 wrote: »
    Is it best to try and farm on Legendary or can I find the same items on Regular mode?

Jade cyclop and endless r only places to get new tier 8 gear. Legendary mode is only place to find tier 6 & 7 lvl 31 and 36 weapons
  • Options
    What do you mean tiers? I thought there was only Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary?
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    There r 8 levels or tiers of gear. As u progress u will find gear requiring higher lvl to equip. Like lvl 5-11-15-21-26-31-36-44 for weapons each of these lvl weapons comes from different tier of gear. But each type of gear like helmet sword boot all require different lvl to equip. So it would b much easier to refer to them as tiers than lvls cuz all same group of gear require different lvl to equip.

That not sound so confusing in my head lol I'll try clear it if u need

Common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary refer only to gears quality or rarity not strength