Options

Please bring back the old boss camera

Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
Or at least have the option to choose which you like. As a mage fighting is so much more harder when you are OFF SCREEN with no sense of what direction. All fights now suffer

I can't believe you even made this change to he game without realizing the affects it had on the player. It's only serving to disorient it's not a help.

Comments

• Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I also like the old one better too. and if you r doing this to fix the problem with Nian, that many people has troble pick up items, then you are doing it wrong.

The problem is after Nian die his body still there and we can't walk past him to get the good.
    If you make it possible to take those items before the soom out, all would be find.

Those soom out after boss die is very cool so let change it back
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    The new battle camera is abit disorienting to get use too. i like the old boss "battle" camera but not the ending loot when then camera became top down. They did do a great job of getting rid of the top down veiw and making Nian transparent for easy loot pickup. Do you guys notice that they only make Nian 1 on 1 like that (hall of divine and jade forest). If you fight him at Church of thunderiam his body still has a boundary.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    The new battle camera is abit disorienting to get use too. i like the old boss "battle" camera but not the ending loot when then camera became top down. They did do a great job of getting rid of the top down veiw and making Nian transparent for easy loot pickup. Do you guys notice that they only make Nian 1 on 1 like that (hall of divine and jade forest). If you fight him at Church of thunderiam his body still has a boundary.

oh, I just level my mage in Church of thunderiam yesterday, so I thought they all still the same.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    I also like the old one better too. and if you r doing this to fix the problem with Nian, that many people has troble pick up items, then you are doing it wrong.

The problem is after Nian die his body still there and we can't walk past him to get the good.
    If you make it possible to take those items before the soom out, all would be find.

Those soom out after boss die is very cool so let change it back

My main prob with nian especially when farming him was if I just go all out and kill him in 12 seconds it pinned him against the bottom wall of the arena when the camera zoom out so have to spend extra 10 secs or so to make him dash away from the bottom wall. Lost more than one piece of gear to this oversight. The HUD covering loots