Options

Can't Seem to Farm Legendary Items

mrmil0mrmil0 Registered Users 2 Posts
I played EW3 for about 22 hours between Monday, Tuesday, and today. I got up to level 33 GS 2144 but only have 1 legendary item level 20 (Heavenly Ring of the Vulture) I picked up when the update was first launched and drop rates were high. Mainly farming Nian as Hellboy is a little too tough with the weapon I have and I lose more than half of the time. I killed Nian probably 1000 times and Hellboy about 100. I've played endless mode up to level 60 20+ times. I played every legendary level up to Cyclops 10+ times. I now have several million dollars from selling off all of the items but I never get anything that is worth keeping. I probably get a purple item once every 20 times or so but nothing that is any good. In all that time I never got one legendary drop or one decent purple drop, I know they are supposed to be rare but in the beginning I would get a good drop every once in a while. I am about to give up on this game as I will never beat Legendary Cyclops with my Level 21 weapon. You would think in 22 hours of play you would get something...

Also I have all increase item find gear equipped with the IIF% over 130%.

Comments

• Options
    mrmil0mrmil0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Screw it, I played so much the last 3 days I think I have carpal tunnel now. I will check in a week or so when my hand feels better, if my drops are still the same I am uninstalling.
  • Options
    GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    I Also Farm Champ Netherborn(Normal) For 2Days Using My 3 Characters....No Legendary Gear Drop....Even Crap Legendary Gear....Still No Luck...WTF...

IGN: Gwanggaeto