Options

Advice on spot to farm weapon

Currently rocking a level 21 weapon from nian in normal, currently dont have the ability to kill cyclops quickly and or the level before him i still struggle. Just wondering on some advice on a spot to farm to up my gear to make cyclops farmable.

Comments

• Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Currently rocking a level 21 weapon from nian in normal, currently dont have the ability to kill cyclops quickly and or the level before him i still struggle. Just wondering on some advice on a spot to farm to up my gear to make cyclops farmable.

Pretty sure hellboy drops a lvl 26 weapon in normal
  • Options
    soldierofsin2442soldierofsin2442 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Pretty sure hellboy drops a lvl 26 weapon in normal

Well hellboy isnt the easiest to farm, kind of killed him and moved on situation. I currently just floating under 2k gs.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Well hellboy isnt the easiest to farm, kind of killed him and moved on situation. I currently just floating under 2k gs.

I know its kind of redundant but I would recommend getting gear up to par for farming hellboy before worrying about legend clops. If u cant farm cyclops you sure wont b able to kill the nian he will most likely 1-2 hit and u dead.
  • Options
    where is the greatest spot to farm in order to get the gear to farm hellboy? sorry to be a pain just figured i would ask.
  • Options
    I got a weapon with a little over 500 damage so i guess i could start there if i could get some advice on where to get an improved one
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I got a weapon with a little over 500 damage so i guess i could start there if i could get some advice on where to get an improved one

Hellboy may be difficult but if you can learn his pattern and defeat him I think that is your best bet for working your way to legendary cyclops and beyond. I could barely kill hellboy but I kept going at it and ended up with a gold weapon which I got to 2 stars and then I was able to kill him ~20 secs each time until I finaly got the 5 soul shards to max it, 900 atk weapon