Options

Best level to farm to get rdy for Ivar Mountains (normal)

Rockah0licRockah0lic Registered Users 12 Posts
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out the best level before Ivar Mountains to farm to get a better weapon and gear. I made it to Ivar Mountains with around 1400 GS (at 1700 now). I'm not sure which level I should really farm now. I got a legendary weapon at Cyclops called Dragon's Bane the other day so I was thinking maybe I should farm Nian for a gold weapon but idk.

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The level does not matter. What matters is your gear and skill. For a warrior, practice using parry and get a good weapon. Also, you must be patient. Some people with 2600 GS warrior were able to take down Jade cyclops (suggested GS 7500).
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    if you able to beat ivar (normal) just move on to legendary mode and farm from there to cyclop. If you cant beat Ivar yet just farm for weapon from hero road to helgard.

Cyclop is joke compare to hellboy. once you able to master you current char's skill and know cyclop attack pattern.
  • Options
    HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    People... he's asking what area to farm BEFORE hellboy for a good weapon so that he doesn't have as much trouble killing him. I'm in the same boat with a bad purple nyan wep
  • Options
    Hibria wrote: »
    People... he's asking what area to farm BEFORE hellboy for a good weapon so that he doesn't have as much trouble killing him. I'm in the same boat with a bad purple nyan wep

Well at least one person knows what I am talking about lol
  • Options
    jwill5830jwill5830 Registered Users 3 Posts
    in same boat. been farming constantly trundhelm and before with no luck. if I miss one move i die to hell boy. 1750 gs monk and main problem is level 15 and under items that are the best drops I've got so far. lvl 15 fists and I hit hellboy for 46 each hit. can't get lucky with offerings either
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you can farm purple weapon form hero road all the way to helgard with low drop rate. Nian at normal mode he best drop is a lvl 15gold and a lvl 26 gold weapon "Butcher" type. which are extremely rare.

all weapons in normal mode either purple or gold are replace within few stages once you hit legendary mode by a blue weapon which are really commom. So dont spent too much time farming in normal mode.
  • Options
    HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    you can farm purple weapon form hero road all the way to helgard with low drop rate. Nian at normal mode he best drop is a lvl 15gold and a lvl 26 gold weapon "Butcher" type. which are extremely rare.

all weapons in normal mode either purple or gold are replace within few stages once you hit legendary mode by a blue weapon which are really commom. So dont spent too much time farming in normal mode.
    well if I can't kill hellboy with my purple nyan weapon what can I do? I can tank bout 5-6 of his hits no problem but with my 350 damage wep it doeant really help when I can only get him to half or so. Of I could find a wep with 500 attack I'm positive I can kill him first try. Today I'm going to run helgard all day for a better wep, if I don't find anything ima take a break till glu fixes this crap.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    If you cant beat Ivar yet just farm for weapon from hero road to helgard.

Cyclop is joke compare to hellboy. once you able to master you current char's skill and know cyclop attack pattern.

He answered your question.
  • Options
    GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    Rockah0lic wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm trying to figure out the best level before Ivar Mountains to farm to get a better weapon and gear. I made it to Ivar Mountains with around 1400 GS (at 1700 now). I'm not sure which level I should really farm now. I got a legendary weapon at Cyclops called Dragon's Bane the other day so I was thinking maybe I should farm Nian for a gold weapon but idk.

Farm At Helgard...Until You Find Lvl 26purple Weapon...Then Evolve It In 2Star 15/15...Then Your Good To Kill Champ Nether...

All My 3Char Got Their Weapon In Helgard...Now They Can Farm Champ NetherBorn(Normal)...

IGN: Gwanggaeto
  • Options
    Farm At Helgard...Until You Find Lvl 26purple Weapon...Then Evolve It In 2Star 15/15...Then Your Good To Kill Champ Nether...

All My 3Char Got Their Weapon In Helgard...Now They Can Farm Champ NetherBorn(Normal)...

IGN: Gwanggaeto

Yeah I figured that out yesterday after farming Thrundheim for 2 hours and not once getting anything above blue. I'll farm Helgard for now on tho. Thanks for answering my question.