Options

Am i oficially blocked from getting Murdermaker?..

DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
Okey after a whole week of farming, way over 3000+ kills on Jade Cyclopse, still no Murdermaker, nor godly helm not even 1 flag! So how this is going??? THIS IS EVEN IMPOSSIBILE STATISTICALLY!!!!! Really liked the game, you had to farm, bosses where hard but doable, but imo if you wanted to get something you HAD a chance actually to get it. But really? After 3000 kills and nothing?? Thats ridiclous.....

Comments

• Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    You're right..
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm just gonna go ahead and introduce you to the hard world of statistics. The boss' loot tables, are made of drop chances. The tough things about chances are that you can get the low drop item in your first try, or never. In your case, it's never, so far at least. The longer you farm, the higher the chance you'll have - but it will never, ever, reach 100%. You just gotta deal with it.

Sorry man, and good luck farming.
  • Options
    VietStyleVietStyle Registered Users 20 Posts
    so how much gold did u looted from cyclops?
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Just loot :-)
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    All I can say is glu is horrible at managing online games. They don't know how to put the right drop rate for items. Just deleted the game after 30 minutes of fighting and still no demon prince blood. Figured that I'd better delete the game before it hurts me more in the future. Gonna go play Dungeon Hunter 4 instead.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    what vietstyle mean is how much "gold" accumulated from selling them loot from cyclop. I personaly gather over 25mil.
    My first helm at 16mil, at 24mil from lastnite. i got the chest and a rank 3 weapon and another flag bringing to 6 total.
  • Options
    MasiyahinMasiyahin Registered Users 9 Posts
    i feel the same way about Chad weapon.. I have farmed from level 43 and now I'm almost level 50.. have gotten the rest of the lvl 36 legendary weapons probably at least 3x for each but not a single Chad.. guess we both just have to keep farming for these items :)
  • Options
    sorry lol my english sux haha but ya...thank you pelepala.
    give glu a chance Eternity. I think demon prince blood is easy to get lol hellboy(legendary) drop plenty of it. The only thing that is hard to get is Demon Prince's Soulshard.
  • Options
    or go to endless lv 110+ :). Plenty of demon prince blood and eyes hehe drop rate is insane for regeants around there
  • Options
    think positive lol glu give u a chance to get wings without paying. The name ''Vanity'' is there for a reason. To be honest, i dont like something that is too easy to get. Just keep grinding guys and if u try hard enough, you will get it lol ( and please for people who kill cyclops more than a minute or so..hate to say this but u might not get a chance to get it) unless you are very lucky. Best to stick with jade hellboy or below.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    wings were always free. Don't forget the hellboy wings.
  • Options
    VietStyle wrote: »
    or go to endless lv 110+ :). Plenty of demon prince blood and eyes hehe drop rate is insane for regeants around there

endless after lvl 110 is extremely difficult to reach lvl 115 to collect loot with just a maxed lvl 36 weapon. the timer alway run out. for people that want to farm to lvl 115 you need atleast the purple weapon from JC. as the extra raw damage will help alot.

guys that are having a hard time getting a drop from JC can alway try endless if you have a lvl 44 purple weapon laying around since the drop rate is somewhat better then gold.

lvl 44 butcher vs lvl 36 butcher Both at Max

att. 2480ish att 2125.4
    cc 9.8 cc 12.2
    cd 78.8 cd 88.8
  • Options
    Over 35 mill but spent alot aswell.
  • Options
    only thing you can do it either take a break from JC and try your luck in endless. Or keep grinding. (toss some salt over your shoulder, kiss a new born baby, get some rabbit feet, horse shoe watever to increase your luck if you are superstitions)
  • Options
    are 5 days that I beat the jade ciclops (7 day pre devoted to farming) I will beat him 3000 times and I've never seen a legendary sword lvl 44 or a piece godly,,, only unbreakable ... and that possible??? I think the ipad mini version is buggy!
  • Options
    ok I have to admit that I was lucky .. after leaving the previous message and the cyclops do me the weapon!! : D
    10iawjr.jpg
  • Options
    KhoaKhoa Registered Users 26 Posts
    Do those Flags have status? Or it's just for decoration purpose?
  • Options
    ZafireZafire Registered Users 3 Posts
    Got Yangs blade after around 800 clops kills haha. Hopefully it helps to find murder:).
  • Options
    Gratz guys! I still dont got eighter Murdermaker/Yangs not even the wings lol...Over 4k kills now..
  • Options
    the flags are just decoration to me anyway :) flags in 3000 killings has left me only 2
  • Options
    Today something is really weird. I dont know why, maybe too many players killing jade c. in same time, but in 3 hours of farm the only blue and above quality was sigil and hearts i got. Nothing else. This is the other thing i am sick of a 7500 GS boss drops minion reagents, and they Wouldnt even bother to fix it in 1 week.. Btw another half day farm again for nothing...
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    I dunno about that..said in guild a bunch..thinking each account has a sh it evolve item to get. Ive farmed leg ivar for 7 hrs straight. 9 leg named items countless other legends. Hundreds of sigils. Many many hearts. 12 soulshards. And the great 2 bloods.