Options

Hello Glu, Hello Guys.. i'm new with some suggestions

ment2008ment2008 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello Everyone!

i'm really sorry for my bad English.

i got some suggestion to improve gameplay and staying time:

i just wonder, why we got "friends" online if there is no point of them at all?
1. Add ability to send each other daily gifts.
2. Add ability to help each other on hard battles

i just wonder, why we got "Guilds" online if there is no point of them at all?
3. add ability to send each other gifts.
4. Add ability to help each other on hard battles
5. Creat some guild battles with 2-3-4-5... with some rewards, levels etc..
6. Make guide Bank to store some items, with ability to upgrade to increase slots..

Daily login rewards are nice and all but even last gift not really worth anything..
7. add daily lottery to improve activity and online count.

8*i know this is much more then a suggestion but would be really nice to get extra ranged class like ranger.
9. Add PvP location, balanced to lvl\GS with some rewards after each battle.

right now i am stuck at some level while i playing and don't really have the ability to finish it without a health potions.. repeat 30 times lower dificulty levels make me close to the game and not play it for pretty long time :
* Add to Health Potions Recharge Cooldown, For exmple 1 Health potion each hour with limit of 5 ( Anyway health potions not fill HP that well so 5 potions should be enguth to recharge all Health bar while Demged..

Hope some of my suggestion will become in reall, after all, my suggestion good to improve online/download count (more $$ to Glu :P ) and good for the existed players that become hell bored and unactive.

Thanks,
Warforge ( My game nickname )

Comments

• Options
    etpcetpc Registered Users 5 Posts
    ment2008 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone!

i'm really sorry for my bad English.

i got some suggestion to improve gameplay and staying time:

i just wonder, why we got "friends" online if there is no point of them at all?
    1. Add ability to send each other daily gifts.
    2. Add ability to help each other on hard battles

i just wonder, why we got "Guilds" online if there is no point of them at all?
    3. add ability to send each other gifts.
    4. Add ability to help each other on hard battles
    5. Creat some guild battles with 2-3-4-5... with some rewards, levels etc..
    6. Make guide Bank to store some items, with ability to upgrade to increase slots..

Daily login rewards are nice and all but even last gift not really worth anything..
    7. add daily lottery to improve activity and online count.

8*i know this is much more then a suggestion but would be really nice to get extra ranged class like ranger.
    9. Add PvP location, balanced to lvl\GS with some rewards after each battle.

right now i am stuck at some level while i playing and don't really have the ability to finish it without a health potions.. repeat 30 times lower dificulty levels make me close to the game and not play it for pretty long time :
    * Add to Health Potions Recharge Cooldown, For exmple 1 Health potion each hour with limit of 5 ( Anyway health potions not fill HP that well so 5 potions should be enguth to recharge all Health bar while Demged..

Hope some of my suggestion will become in reall, after all, my suggestion good to improve online/download count (more $$ to Glu :P ) and good for the existed players that become hell bored and unactive.

Thanks,
    Warforge ( My game nickname )

Like your suggestions, but I dont really think the idea with the ranger class will be approved, at least not at this part (glu is lazy), but all other suggestions doesnt doesn't look like that hard or bad suggestions (I know because I am apps programmer).

Good job.
  • Options
    etpc wrote: »
    Like your suggestions, but I dont really think the idea with the ranger class will be approved, at least not at this part (glu is lazy), but all other suggestions doesnt doesn't look like that hard or bad suggestions (I know because I am apps programmer).

Good job.

Thanks mate,
  • Options
    Up________________________