Options

[Android] Forming New Active Guild! Need strong active players!

MatterhornMatterhorn Registered Users 2 Posts
Name is undecided yet but I have a handful of people on my friend's list that i will individually talk to tonight in forming a hardcore active guild for android players.. I am a 8.7k gs warrior with 10k current vp (stupid work preventing me from getting more) but just wanted a heads up on who out there is guildless or interested in forming this guild with me? Must also be willing to install other messenger apps in the phone to get a hold of everyone easier.. Since this guild will be fairly new the requirements as far as gs or vp doesn't have to be very high. It'll be evaluated by yours truly to determine how active you are since not everybody started playing this game at same time..
Leave your gs, vp, ign, and level in this thread and i will get back to you as soon as i can..

Comments

• Options
    justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    GS-3500+
    VP-5K+
    IGN- Justjordyy
    Level-40 thanks
  • Options
    fopefope Registered Users 2 Posts
    GS-1175
    VP-1974
    IGN-fope
    Level- 26

been playing for about a week. looking for better guild. one that is more active. am senior officer in guild now. and do most of recruiting for guild.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Matterhorn wrote: »
    Name is undecided yet but I have a handful of people on my friend's list that i will individually talk to tonight in forming a hardcore active guild for android players.. I am a 8.7k gs warrior with 10k current vp (stupid work preventing me from getting more) but just wanted a heads up on who out there is guildless or interested in forming this guild with me? Must also be willing to install other messenger apps in the phone to get a hold of everyone easier.. Since this guild will be fairly new the requirements as far as gs or vp doesn't have to be very high. It'll be evaluated by yours truly to determine how active you are since not everybody started playing this game at same time..
    Leave your gs, vp, ign, and level in this thread and i will get back to you as soon as i can..

Glad to see u taking matters into your own hands! Congrats on your new guild and wish yall the best. Of luck! May the drop gods smile upon u haha